My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights, we were in the Teges Villa which is secretly tucked away 1 floor above the restaurant with a great view of the Padi field from the main entrance of the room and also from the big balcony. Mosquito coils, mats(electric version) and a mosquito net were all provided to ensure we do not end up with a sleepless night. The resort staff were all very helpful, friendly and provided service with a smile. Their egg omelette for breakfast was delicious too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas is located south east of ubud, about 2 km to the citi center, and 27 km from the international Denpasar Ngurah Rai Airport.25 units exclusive luxury villas, mix design of traditional with modern touch facing to the rice field and beautiful tropical garden view.Free shuttle service to ubud citi center at anytime from 9am until 10pm, provide you with 2 public big swimming pool, arts gallery, spa, and the most famous restaurant of Bebek Tepi Sawah Restaurant and the Crispy Duck menu ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, AsiaRooms, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Bebek Tepi Sawah Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tepi Sawah Villas Hotel Ubud
- Tepi Sawah Villas And Spa
- Tepi Sawah Hotel
- Tepi Sawah Resort