Slight disappointment with Tiing Gading, we decided to stay here after seeing reveiws on trip advisor.
I'm afraid it didn't meet our expectations.
Firstly we got a great deal on two nights stay so cannot complain about that!
& the lady that saw us to our room was the loveliest.
The room was very traditional with beautiful wood carved doors & surrounding nature! Felt quite private.
Breakfast was good too.
So the disappointment came with the pool cleanliness,which we did not even entertain & sun lounges are not mobile & covered in ants.
You need a pool in ubud as you are not close to a beach.
The walk was quite far to the main strip for places to eat & very dark walking back in the evening.
So location wasn't great.
We also woke in the night to find our room had been invaded by giant ants which had come in from the drain in the bathroom!i have never seen so many!!This was not a pleasant experience & ment we did not sleep well this night!
The cockerels next door started calling as early as 3am in the morning sometimes so would avoid If a light sleeper!
But I surpose all part of the experience!
- Also Known As:
- Tiing Gading Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Tiing Gading Bungalows Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small secluded resort close to the main road of Ubud. Meticulously clean Rooms are equipped with a/c noiseless ceiling fans, bathroom, refrigerator, original art, large balcony, swimming pool, excellent Indonesian restaurant, cooking lessons, privately conducted tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Tiing Gading Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.