“Clean, comfotable, lousey breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Danville, KY

Red Roof Inn Danville, KY
You added Red Roof Inn Danville, KY to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Danville, KY
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   210 Brenda Avenue, Danville, KY 40422 (Formerly Best Western)   |
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Danville
Durand, Michigan
“Clean, comfotable, lousey breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We had a good night's sleep. The bed and room were ckean and comfortable. The hot breakfast was disappointing, almost no protein- no eggs or bacon as labled, tough sausage patties and basically cheap carbs.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
David S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, KY, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Thank you for your response. I am sorry the experience was not to your expectations. We will take your comments and make changes to improve our hotel.

David Stone
Best Western Danville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Danville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for the past 3 days. I think that the Google Maps reviews are too negative. The hotel has nice furniture, good looking carpeting and has a nice full breakfast including waffles and yogurt as well as eggs, biscuits and gravy, etc. The area is conveniently located near department stores and restaurants.

The hotel is quiet and the staff are friendly. The rooms are clean and everything functioned properly. i will stay here when I am in the area.

Room Tip: All rooms were nice. 218 was especially large and comfy.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Pikeville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Everything was disgusting. I saw ants and other small bugs everywhere. My towels had stains and so did my sheets. I went to the front desk and the male manager was very rude and disrespectful. I don't recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed May 2014
David S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, KY, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I am the new manager my name is David. I started around the first of June. I believe the trip advisor said your stay was in May. We are making some changes that will improve the areas that were your concerns.
We will use your comments to try to improve the experience of our guest.
David
Lancaster, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I've being staying at this hotel for business purposes for the last 2 years. The customer service is great!! They strive to make it possible to give me the same room everytime I stay here. They work at making sure I have a certain parking space everytime as I have to park at a certain place because of having to charge my truck up at night. I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
David S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, KY, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Thank you for writing such a favorable review. We are excited to announce, our plans to remodel starting this fall. We are remodeling our guest rooms and exterior of the hotel. We are also changing brands. We will becoming a Red Roof Inn. We are very excited and looking forward to the changes.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

The best hotel in Danville; Clean, comfortable, and friendly staff. A breakfast that is good, not just sweet rolls and coffee. There is a pool. Within walking distance to fast food, a very good restaurant and some shopping.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for the positive response. We are going to remodel starting this fall. We are changing to a red roof inn, but will have the same staff and service.

David Stone
Clover, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

The worst ever experience I have ever had while traveling on business. A total lack of management. No one seemed to know what they were doing or what the others were doing. Corporate should be ashamed of this location. My company has removed Best Western from our stay list. We used Best Western almost exclusively but we will no longer be using them. Thanks for the eye opening experience!! Oh and even after being thrown out of my room and having my belongings put in trash bags, they charged me the full rate of my rooms. Very terrible hotel chain!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

First off, I am a loyal Hilton brand traveler. That was not an option on this trip, so I nervously depended on other TA reviewers and booked this Best Western. (Once again, fellow reviewers, you did not let me down - thank you!) This is a freshly remodeled, clean hotel. I am also the kind of person who looks under mattresses and along the edges, takes the headboards off the wall and inspects the box springs for bedbugs before I get settled in. This passed my tough inspection with flying colors. The mattresses and box springs appear new (commensurate with remodel), the tub is a recent replacement and the whole place appears to have fresh paint and wallpaper. Well done, new management! Thanks for a clean, comfortable stay.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Inn Danville, KY? Share your experiences!