“Girls trip to Danville and had a great time” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #4 of 6 hotels in Danville
Dayton, Ohio
“Girls trip to Danville and had a great time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

A good friend and I decided to head to central Kentucky for a few days of vacation and relaxation. Checked the reviews and decided on Best Western. Worked out as a very good choice. Motel itself was fairly ordinary but the room was clean and tidy. But what made the time there exceptional was the staff. They gave us suggestions of places to eat and helped with getting us directed to where we were planning on visiting within the greater area. A very good time all in all.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

55 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Danville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I have been staying here for the past few weeks and find I have met the nicest people who work here. The management has just been changed and I see so much effort every day to fix up, redo and clean everything around me. The breakfast is good and there is so much positive effort to really make you feel at home. Thank you.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Johnson City, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

When I arrived at the best western I waited at the desk for someone to check me and my guys. After waiting about 20 min. I called the hotel with my personal cell phone. A lady came down the hall said she was Cindy. Well she could not find my reservation.. Tha bad thing was Cindy was the person I talked to when making the reservation. When she finally got me and my guys checked in. We went to our rooms to find that they were still dirty from the night before. This was at 5pm (unexceptable) we went to eat so they could clean the rooms. When we came back I went into my room and there was a lady laying in the bed asleep. So again I went to the desk there was a young boy there that didn't know how to find me another room when he did I got in and went to the back porch of the hotel to set and the smell was awful. Needless to say my plans to stay two weeks ended the next day we found an other hotel in town. PLEASE think hard before going to the best westwern of danville ky. Service is awful and it really stinks. No joke STINKS as in not very clean.

Room Tip: Go somewhere other than this hotel.
Cartersville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Twice a year, my wife come to Danville for a real estate investors' meeting. For the past bunch of years we've stayed at the Best Western.

When we walked in last week, we immediately notice a lot of improvements made to the hotel since our last visit. We were also greeted by Cindy, the new Manager. She is AWESOME!!! A ball of energy!!!

A lot of improvements have been made to the hotel - including hot cookies at night! The folks working there could not have been more helpful.

This is a great place to stay if you're in Danville!

Bill

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

The Best Western in Danville is going through some awesome renovations and improvements! We've stayed there twice a year for the last 7 years, and it just continues to get better. We noticed new paint, new furniture and new kitchen appliances during our last stay (April 2013), and Cindy (the new manager) said they were getting new flat-screen tv's in all the rooms before the end of the month (we had one in our room.....nice!). The guys at the front desk, Zak & Levi took excellent care of us and made sure we had the room that we requested, plus they made sure our friends got a great room, too. Love the personal service these guys give. They totally made us feel like family! And Cindy made sure we had freshly baked cookies every night when we got back to the hotel. Gotta love it! We highly recommend the Best Western!

2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

....I had a non-smoking room as my reservation stated. There's not enough Febreeze in the world to get rid of the smoke smell in a hotel room. The hotel was booked and we were unable to change rooms. I chose this hotel when I found there weren't rooms available at my preferred chains. Breakfast was ok.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Springfield, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

This hotel has recently changed the entire staff. I have stayed there at least once a week for the past 10 months and in the last month, this hotel has gone from a good place to stay to an Awesome place to stay! They have expanded the breakfast bar to include eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits, waffles and a whole bunch of stuff. Plus they just started a deal where Monday and Tuesday nights they offer free dinner food. The new staff is great. Very friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and are being updated. The one I stayed in last week had a 42" or 46" flat screen t.v.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the free food, it's really pretty good!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Danville Inn? Share your experiences!