“Good variety, quality and service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Description: (859) 936-8103
Description: (859) 936-8103
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good variety, quality and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I found a good tilapia dish, which was enjoyable with a glass of cold Pinot Grigio. The salad was a good size, as was my side-dish of corn. There were a LOT of side dishes to choose from. My husband enjoyed his pizza, taking 3 pieces home to enjoy later. Great place to watch sports, with TV's galore. There is also an outside, covered patio.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Berea, Kentucky
“Well Worth the Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We drove a little over an hour to eat at Mallard's which I happened to have come across on the Internet. I had been to Danville several times but had never even seen this place of business. I had hot wings which were good along with a cup of chili (day old--never served day of), which was really good. If you don't like any heat in terms of spice, then you might not like the chili...it did make my nose run! The person I was with had an AWESOME looking Burger with bleu cheese and bacon. I don't even like bleu cheese but I HAD to have a sample because it looked so tasty. It was so good...and I will order one of those on my next visit. She also stated that the onion rings were good. The beer was cold, the service was good, and the manager came around to see if everything was alright. I would recommend this restaurant if you're visiting Danville.

CathyFromKY

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
FLORENCE
“GOOD FOOD IN DANVILLE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This restaurant had good and fresh food. It was walking distance from our hotel. We enjoy some good brews there.

Visited August 2013
“Nice place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Menu is limited, price is average, service is ok and the decor is ok. I have eaten here several times and will be back again, but it isn't on my top ten.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Huber Heights, Ohio
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Surprisingly good food, and great beer selection. Kids all enjoyed their meals and so did the adults. A hidden gem!

Visited July 2013