“More Than Awful!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Daytona Beach, Florida
“More Than Awful!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

What do I think? I'll tell you what I think. Crap. Pure Crap! We stopped going to Touchdown Willy's 3 years ago and we decided after 3 years we'd give it a try again. Huge Mistake! More than Huge! I will NEVER go there again. It's really too bad the owner doesn't read these reviews. If he did, "Cheryl" still wouldn't be there. How is this place seriously not out of business? It's more than a "sinking ship." Service is still LACKING after all these years. As usual, waiting forever. And the wait times just for a drink! Really? All I can say is WOW! No matter how much they apologize for their service, it's not worth the wait. But that's not the ONLY issue. I have no problem "waiting" for a good meal. You couldn't get a good meal at TDW's no matter what! The other review was right. I used to get great fish & chips here. Hands down, the fish was the WORST fish I have ever eaten in my life. It was like chewy, wet paper. Actually spend the $10 on Highliner frozen fish, you'll be a lot happier! At least you'll be full & feel like you've eaten something somewhat tasty! Their wings used to be great also. What a joke! Wings should NEVER be dry, bland, & way overdone! I feel like I have been scammed. Like someone stole $70 out of my wallet. Trust me, go to Foodland, grab a box of highliner fish, get a six-pack, and eat at home. And if you dare to go there, I will have to say, "I told you so," because you'd enjoy burning the money out of your wallet rather than wasting on TDW's!

• Visited July 2013