“First and Last” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fremont, Ohio
“First and Last”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Stayed on a Saturday 5-11-13, Got to bed around 10:30, woke up at 1 a.m. to the celabration of a wedding party walking to the nearby waffle house, then the train started about every half hour,till I fell back asleep at around 4:30. Pricey plus no free breakfast,only good thing was that the trolly picked us up out front to take us to the ball game.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Elm Grove
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stayed at this hotel while in town to attend the reds/brewers games. We loved the location and the convenience of either walking to the game or taking the trolley for $1.00 across the river. The staff here was amazing. I called before we arrived here and requested a river view room with a balcony which was an upgrade. They assured me that they would block this type of room for me and then told me it was ready so we could check in at any time (this was about 10:30 a.m.). When we arrived everybody was so friendly. They made us feel so welcome. Unlike most Marriott hotels, their concierge lounge is open all weekend so we were able to have complimentary breakfast and snacks everyday we were here. We really enjoyed this service because it saved us money. Also the hotel room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. They have a beautiful atrium area. Overall a very nice hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a high room facing the river/bridge with a balcony.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dayton, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Our short stay was such an amazing experience that I had to jump on here immediately to write a review. We were in town to attend a Reds game. We checked in around 6pm and were greeted with a free beer and peanuts. The staff was amazing and the hotel room was as clean as it could get. As we were checking out the service didn't stop. My wife was given a free cup of coffee and the staff was genuinely concerned about our stay. I don't often have to stay in Cinci but if I do, I can assure you I'll stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I stayed at the Marriott Rivercenter for a 3 day business meeting, and was very satisfied overall. The room was very comfortable, the heating/AC system was very quiet, the room service and lunch food was delicious. The only negative is that the hotel charges $12.95 per day for wireless internet, which I got around by ordering one month of unlimited Boingo service for $9.95. I would be glad to have our company meeting at the same place next year.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
london ky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have to say This place has the most comfortable beds of anywhere I have ever stayed ! Its close to the train track But It was very quiet ! I was amazed! The curtains block all the light so you can sleep at any time ! It overall is a great place to stay !

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed at this Marriott for one night--and it was the night I was going to a Reds game. The hotel itself is very nice. I had a room facing the river. Room service menu has somewhat reasonable prices for a hotel. On the way to the reds game, I took the trolley that picks up across the street from the hotel. It costs $1. I walked on the way back. It's an easy walk--maybe 15 minutes. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are going to a reds game.

Overall, the staff were very friendly, and if I need a hotel in this area again, I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
pittsburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed here for business and this hotel is clean as it comes. Such a nice design inside and the staff is over the top helpful. He the food was excellent and the room had everything that I needed. The only thing that sucked is that you had to pay for wifi. I would stay here again!

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Marriott Cincinnati at RiverCenter? Share your experiences!