“Clean, well-decorated, great location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early & Save
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Covington
salt lake city
“Clean, well-decorated, great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This Courtyard appeared more like a full-service hotel. It was clean, well-organized, indoor pool and 24 hr weight-room. Covered parking was nice although, you had to valet park yourself. Over-all a nice experience and I would recommend this location.

Room Tip: Rooms on the South side are quiter
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
GMCourtyardCincy, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Covington, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for the great review! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay, and I hope you will choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Clean hotel, bed was comfy, ac was great, tv was perfect, covered parking in garage, excellent desk work area in the room, bathroom updated and good for getting ready in the morning, the hotel is very nice and convenient to the interstate, and i enjoyed looking out over the river.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
GMCourtyardCincy, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Covington, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for the amazing review! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and view. I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed one night April 13th. Used Ap on my iPhone to check in, and when we arrived, our key was waiting. Check in literally took minutes and we were on our way up to our room 520. Front Desk Staff was lovely, helpful and fast. I consider the room to be small, but for one night, it had everything we needed. Beautiful view of the river, although this room only has a small window which is mostly covered by drapery.....but this made the room extra dark in the morning so we were able to sleep in a little. Room was quiet and clean, bed was comforable. Bathroom was clean, shower head provided nice spray. I like the layout which has sink and mirror outside of the toilet/tub area. Perfect when two people are trying to get ready at the same time, and also nice privacy. I loved the available of outlets to recharge all of our electronics. Lobby area is very nice, small bar for evening cocktails, nice breakfast area, although we chose to eat at First Watch right down the street. onside parking garage is free and super convenient. Great location to the interstate, within minutes we were on our way. Highly recommend this hotel and would definitely consider staying here again in the future.

Room Tip: 520 if you want to sleep in, small window is covered with drapes. Very dark.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
GMCourtyardCincy, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Covington, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for the kind review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and our staff. We hope you will stay with us again soon!
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Courtyards are consistent, so you know what to expect which can be nice. This hotel was a little more "hip" than others I've stayed at...much like the newer format boutique hotels. My daughter liked the pool. The lobby is really nice, friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable room. We got a King with pullout - my only complaint is that there were no linens on the pull out, so I had to make the bed at our hotel! The location is a short cab ride over the bridge to Cincinnati, but the neighborhood is a bit dumpy.

Room Tip: Rooms near the train tracks are actually just fine - don't work about that.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
GMCourtyardCincy, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Covington, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your valued feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff and swimming pool; however I am sorry to hear that your pull out sofa did not have any linen on it. If you would like to further discuss please reach out to me via phone or email. I hope you will give us another chance and visit us the next time you are in the area.

Jack Brandt
859-491-4000
jack.brandt@marriott.com
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have stayed at this location a few times now when visiting Cincinnati, OH. It is just a couple of blocks off the interstate, and 5 minutes from the heart of the city. We enjoy that it is close to the action, but far enough away to be relaxing. Parking is free and we really like that!

Covington, KY is a has the charm of a small town with a number of great restaurants just a few blocks from the hotel if you want to stay on this side of the river. As in the past, the staff greeted us warmly, checked us in quickly and was there if we had a question. The rooms have always been clean and comfortable. Ask for a city view whenever possible and you can see the Ohio River flow by and the skyline of the city.

Room Tip: City/River view rooms are the best
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the amazing review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and our staff. We hope to you see you again soon!
Rochester
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

Traveled here with a soccer team. Updated, modern, clean, and beautiful hotel. Neighborhood was a bit questionable. Parking garage (complimentary accessed by room key) next to it and connected by a walkway. Many quick places to eat within walking distance (McD, Burger King, Taco Bell, Waffle House, Big Boy, White Castle). Breakfast downstairs a la carte is pricey. Room walls were a bit thin but the beds are away from the door, so that helped a little. Could hear the trains going by all night the first night. Room doors close noisily and woke us up often. Beds and pillows were comfy. Loved the Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner. Staff was very nice and friendly. Indoor pool and hot tub were nice. Wifi didn't work for us, possibly because we are not members.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view of the river and downtown Cincinnati. There is a room right across...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for your valued feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our amenities. However I am sorry that there was some outside noise that disrupted your stay. I hope you will give us another chance the next time you are in the area!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2015

I really liked how squeaky-clean and neat and updated everything was inside this hotel. I also enjoyed a river view and don't mind the sound of freight trains going past. The staff is very, very friendly and efficient. The personal items are first-rate (e.g. Paul Mitchell for hair), the beds are comfy and towels are soft. I was very disappointed the first night with what felt like very thin walls, as a baby crying on the same floor sounded like it was at my doorstep. Also, the Bistro breakfast downstairs was not really great, though a later dinner sandwich was very good. So it's mixed... I would likely stay again for work. Note: WiFi is free only if you are a rewards member and book on their website! And even so, it's not very fast. I usually get faster WiFi for free at cheaper hotels.

Room Tip: Higher levels, river side
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
GMCourtyardCincy, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Covington, responded to this review, March 10, 2015
Thank you for your valued feedback. I'm happy you enjoyed the room and amenities; however I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the Bistro and the disruptive noise on your floor.

If you would like to further discuss please reach out via phone or email. Thank you.

Jack Brandt, General Manager
859-491-4000
jack.brandt@marriott.com

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Covington? Share your experiences!