“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront (Downtown Area)

You added Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront (Downtown Area) to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront (Downtown Area)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Crescent Avenue, 3rd & Crescent, Covington, KY 41011   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Covington
Carbondale, IL, United States
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I searched for a hotel in the downtown Covington area and found this to be the best for my particular stay. I actually work for one of the competitors but the Hampton had better reviews, price, and accommodations. The staff was super friendly and greeted my guests and I with Halloween candy and fresh baked cookies. I was also pleasantly surprised with the quality of breakfast in the morning. As I stated I'm a veteran to the hotel game so I expected the typical continental since it was complimentary, but it was high quality and vegetarian friendly! I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking to stay in Covington.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Beth W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront (Downtown Area), responded to this review, November 15, 2013
WOW! Thank you so much for the great review! I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I truly appreciate the very kind comments on my team too! I hope to see you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Charleston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This hotel has friendly and helpful staff....was a great location for our hospital appointments.Room was clean and we also liked the decor. Their is a lot to do in the area, we really liked the Florence Mall, many places to eat. Noticed they had a schedule for transportation into downtown, but we didn't use it ..would be nice for travelers who had time to use it, inexpensive.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Beth W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront (Downtown Area), responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review! I realize being here to visit Children's Hospital can be very stressful and I am glad my staff were able to make you comfortable during your stay. We hope to see you again perhaps on a fun trip to Cincinnati next time!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Before arriving we called the hotel to see if they did anything for birthdays as I was turning 21, the front desk clerk, Tom, asked if we were going to be a problem. We just brushed it off and took it as a joke. I would hope he was just joking. The hotel and staff are great. We dropped a bottle of vodka in the elevator on accident and the staff didn't seem bothered when it came to cleaning it up.. In fact, we actually helped. The night audit Darren, was super friendly along with the guard Tony. We talked to them for a good awhile. Over all, a great stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review! I am happy you enjoyed your stay and sounds like you had an awesome 21st Birthday! (I remember those good ole days:)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Excellent value - easy access to downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, restaurants in Covington and Newport, Kentucky as well as the Newport Aquarium. Staff are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable of the area. Would recommend this for business and family travelers.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Beth W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront (Downtown Area), responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Thank you for the graet review - I really appreciate your very kind words. Please come and stay with us again :)
cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great place to stay when you want to be near Downtown Cincinnati but not pay their prices or deal with parking issues, not as low rates as at the Airport but definitely better than Downtown and just a mile away. Rooms were lovely and clean... convenient overall to lots of great places. Breakfast was free and delicious. Staff was friendly and GM was very accommodating as was their sales person.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the very kind review on your stay with us! I hope to see you again soon :)
erie, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We very much enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again. The room was clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The wonderful breakfast has something for everyone and it's a really nice way to start your day without having to leave the hotel for a restaurant. Honestly, I've always enjoyed all my stays in the Hampton Inn hotels. Hopefully I will continue to do so.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Beth W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront (Downtown Area), responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Thank you for Excellent Review! I truly appreciate the very kind comments on our team! I hope to see you again the future :)
Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I stayed at Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront for a wedding. The staff was very accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Rooms were clean. You cannot beat a free breakfast in the morning. Hotel was convenient to the highway and to wedding.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you SO much for the wonderful review - I am very happy you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you again soon!

Been to Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront (Downtown Area)? Share your experiences!