We booked this hotel for 5 nights during the Cincy Tennis Tournament. When I booked it I knew it was near the highway but I didn't realize what part of town.kind of in a seedy area all walking distances of fine dining establishments like Waffle House,White Castle ,McDonald's, Burger King , Skyline and Big Boys. Cholesterol city here we come. We normally like to walk around cities, but there really wasn't an easy way to get downtown. They do have a shuttle that takes you here for a dollar. Upon arriving our room was ready but when we looked at the bed there was a huge stain where our heads would be. I called house keeping in and was told it was a stain and alot of their sheets have stains on them. Told her regardless they needed to be changed. The toiletries were barely enough for one of us to wash our hair. We asked for a wake up call and never got it. When we returned to our room in the afternoon there was popcorn all over the floor.the final straw was coming back from a hot day at the tennis center around 5:30 in the evening to a room that had not been serviced yet. So much or a shower and getting ready for an evening out. When we told the front desk no one even Sid sorry or we will get somebody up there immediately. Dint et in the hotel so can't comment on the food. If I was to come back to this area if I int stay downtown Cincinatti I would stay down Riverfront at the embassy suites or Marriott. You get what you pay for.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati Riverfront Hotel Covington
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati Riverfront Hotel
- Holiday Inn Covington
- Covington Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 'Renovation Of The Year' by Holiday Inn!Take a video tour of this Cincinnati hotel. The Holiday Inn Cincinnati Riverfront hotel is located in the heart of Covington, Kentucky s business and entertainment district. Our Cincinnati hotel is within walking distance of downtown Cincinnati and features free downtown Cincinnati parking and free wireless high-speed Internet access.The Holiday Inn Cincinnati Riverfront hotel is the place to stay when attending famous Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky events, such as the WEBN Fireworks, Oktoberfest, Maifest and the Flying Pig Marathon. The Holiday Inn Cincinnati Riverfront Hotel is the perfect place for your Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati weekend getaway. A centrally located Cincinnati hotel on the Ohio River, we are a Cincinnati Reds hotel near Great American Ballpark and a Cincinnati Bengals hotel near Paul Brown Stadium. We are also near MainStrasse Village, Newport on the Levee, the Newport Aquarium and the Cincinnati Zoo. The Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Riverfront hotel is also a favorite among companies such as Ashland Marathon, Duke Energy, UPS, P&G, Sara Lee and Kroger because of our close proximity to their offices and Cincinnati s central business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Cincinnati Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.