Easy located right off the highway, only about 20 minutes from the airport. You can walk to the centre of Cincinnati in about 15-20 minutes or you can also take the trolley that stops right across the hotel on which you can do a tour to the centre and to Newport.
The hotel has a large parking lot, free of charge, unsecured. A lot of convencience stores are located around the hotel: gas station, waffle house, McDonalds, ...
The hotel staff is very friendly and helpfull. The hotel interior is somewhat outdated and could use a facelift. I had a room on the ground level and it wasn't "smell" proof especially in the morning when I walk up with the smell of the breakfast. The rooms are decend size, large tv, coffee making facilities and toiletries.
There is a breakfast buffet with eggs, bagels, scones, cornflakes and a small variety of fruits. If you have a A club card be sure to mention it because you get a discount on the buffet.
The hotel also has an large outside pool and a small fitness area.
Although being a bit outdated is offers good value for money with easy access to the highway and city centre.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati Riverfront Hotel Covington
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati Riverfront Hotel
- Holiday Inn Covington
- Covington Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded 'Renovation Of The Year' by Holiday Inn!Take a video tour of this Cincinnati hotel. The Holiday Inn Cincinnati Riverfront hotel is located in the heart of Covington, Kentucky s business and entertainment district. Our Cincinnati hotel is within walking distance of downtown Cincinnati and features free downtown Cincinnati parking and free wireless high-speed Internet access.The Holiday Inn Cincinnati Riverfront hotel is the place to stay when attending famous Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky events, such as the WEBN Fireworks, Oktoberfest, Maifest and the Flying Pig Marathon. The Holiday Inn Cincinnati Riverfront Hotel is the perfect place for your Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati weekend getaway. A centrally located Cincinnati hotel on the Ohio River, we are a Cincinnati Reds hotel near Great American Ballpark and a Cincinnati Bengals hotel near Paul Brown Stadium. We are also near MainStrasse Village, Newport on the Levee, the Newport Aquarium and the Cincinnati Zoo. The Holiday Inn Cincinnati-Riverfront hotel is also a favorite among companies such as Ashland Marathon, Duke Energy, UPS, P&G, Sara Lee and Kroger because of our close proximity to their offices and Cincinnati s central business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Cincinnati Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.