You added Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati - Rivercenter / Covington to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati - Rivercenter / Covington
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Covington
Lexington, Kentucky
“great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Big city price, great location, great amenities (free drinks and snacks 5:30-7:30 pm daily. My 2 room suite overlooked the Ohio. After the Reds game the fireworks were amazing. Breakfast is better than most hotel breakfasts.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the Ohio.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
embassyrc, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati - Rivercenter / Covington, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
Thank you for your positive remarks! It is true, we are very fortunate to have an amazing view of the Ohio river and downtown Cincinnati skyline and our complimentary breakfast offers a wide variety of both hot and cold items. Remember us again in the future, we loved having the opportunity to serve you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
St Augustine, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

Wonderful hotel. We used all the amenities (hot tub, breakfast, manager's reception) and everything was great. In honor of the marathon, they put out the b-fast buffet at 430 a.m. The hotel was clean, quiet, convenient to everything. Great stay.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 8th floor (higher rooms seemed better on the weekend due to events & recept...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the positive remarks! We are very aware that participants in the Flying Pig have many hotel options on both the Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati sides of the Ohio river and appreciate you selecting our hotel.Running the marathon is a huge undertaking...I hope that the event was a success for you and we look forward to having you stay with again in the future!
Louisville, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

Hotel room was okay. Clean and Quiet. We got a riverview and could see the Bengals and Red Stadium from our room. The trolley was a great way to get around and it only cost $1 each way. Employees were friendly. The only bad thing was if you didn't use the hotel bellman it is very hard to unload your car because they keep the carts locked up in a closet. There is no elevator service from the G2 floor in the garage so you have to haul your luggage, etc. up a few stairs and then onto an elevator to the lobby and then you get on another elevator to get to the room. If you have alot of stuff it would be well worth unloading in the front were the bellman is and then go park your car. The breakfast was nice. The lady who made the cook to order omlets did great! I would recommend this hotel if you get it for a good price. I didn't go to the pool so I can't comment on it.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
embassyrc, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati - Rivercenter / Covington, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
Thank you for your comments! The Northern Kentucky side of the Ohio river has great views and excellent proximity to a lot of attractions and, of course, downtown Cincinnati. I have made note of your comments regarding the bell carts. The hotel has a limited supply of carts for all guests to use. We have found that by keeping them in a central location and watching where they come and go, it helps us better provide them to everyone. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit!I'll pass along your positive comments to my staff! We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!
indianapolis
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

The room was okay. Probably could use some updating, but it seemed clean enough. However, we were excited about the pool but were very disappointed. The water was so foggy that we couldn't even see our feet in the bottom of the pool. The floor was disgusting, it was covered in standing water with black slimy something in it. There were no clean towels at the pool. After 2 phone calls and almost an hour housekeeping finally brought some. On the good side, the omeletts for breakfast were delicious! I would recommend this hotel for someone who just needs somewhere to sleep. But I would definitely not recommend it for a relaxing experience or anyone who wants to spend anytime in the actual hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
embassyrc, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati - Rivercenter / Covington, responded to this review, April 19, 2012
Thank you for your honest and candid comments. On one hand, I am happy you had a great breakfast however I'm disappointed that you were less than satisfied with our pool and overall physical appearance. We are in the middle of an ongoing renovation whereby we are systematically upgrading a variety of features in the guestroom area and, as we speak, our swimming pool is being remodeled with a fresh and new look to be complete by the end of the month. We reallly value having you and hearing your comments. Please afford us another opportunity and come visit us again as you will see the upgrades we have made.
WI
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I stayed at this hotel back in February. During my stay, I found 2 live roaches running around my room. The first one ran and hid and the second one was in my daughter's bag. Which I killed and brought to the front desk. The hotel did not compensate me like they should have. This is a nice place to stay as long as you aren't in a roach infested room and you don't have any customer service issues. A supervisor has yet to contact me about this issue. I've only dealt with an assistant manager who had to ask his boss for everything. So disappointed!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Oh my gosh! I very much apologize for what you encountered and find it very odd that this has occurred. I can assure you that we have a detailed housekeeping and engineering effort in place and what you have may have experienced is not even close to the "norm" at our hotel. Please drop me a note so I can gather additional details (gm@embassyrc.com). I am very concerned over your comments...your satisfaction is our #1 concern!
Dayton Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

The hubs and I just wanted a close, quick night away. Embassy is always a good choice. We booked at this one, knowing there was a $1 shuttle that would take us to Haufbrau Haus. Upon check in (we booked just a regular room), we were upgraded to the Presidential Suite. In the LOBBY of our ROOM we had a baby grand piano. WOAH! If only either of us could play. hahaha We've been in a few presidential suites and this one was nicely appointed. Two sitting areas, one with a TV. A parlor off the master bedroom. 1.5 baths. Dining table that seats 8 and the most spectacular views of the Ohio River and over into Cincinnati. The views are much better at night when the skyline was lit (as most know the Ohio River isn't the prettiest little river in the world). Breakfast was great, even though a little crowded on a Sunday morning...very plentiful, fully stocked.

Room Tip: Rooms with a view of the River are especially wonderful at night.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
I'm really excited to hear that you and your husband had an excellent stay! We pride ourselves on providing excellent service in a clean and professional atmosphere. Whenever we have the opportunity, we enjoy upgrading our guests to the Presidential Suite...it's a one-of-a-kind at our hotel and we too feel it's the best view in the house! Please think of us again for your next opportunity to experience a quick close "getaway". Now that spring is officially here, the views include all the budding of the trees, landscape and more!
Trafalgar, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

We stayed for one night. The facility was well maintained and the service was friendly and helpful. The local river walk area was very nice and family oriented in Covingtonand nearby Newport.

• Stayed April 2012
Thank you very much for the kind words! I value hearing any and all comments, especially when a guest has a memorable stay. We appreciate you selecting our hotel and look forward to having you again in the future!

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Cincinnati - Rivercenter / Covington? Share your experiences!