“Very Good Pizza in a Busy Location” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Very Good Pizza in a Busy Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We're out of towners who were looking for a good pizza and the reviews drew us to Goodfellas. Not familiar with MainStrasse Village, I ordered a pizza to pick up. It's a tough place to find a parking space but it was worth it. We had "The Immigrant". Very good. I don't remember that we've ever had ricotta as a cheese on a pizza, but if we ever see it on another menu that's what we'll order. Crust was not as thin as we like and it wasn't very hot by the time we got it back, less than 10 minutes. Would definitely go back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

93% Recommend
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good NY Style Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the pizza here late on July 5th, 2013. The slices are big and toppings are great. It is difficult to find good pizza anywhere and we both concurred this pizza gets high marks. The atmosphere was also pleasant as we sat out on one of their patios. I suggest stopping by and enjoying a slice or two. Cheers.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Upstairs bar is AWSOME.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great pizza. Upstairs bar is great. 2 oz. of great burbon for a good price. Bill makes a great sazarack.

• Visited June 2013
Milford, Ohio, United States
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Absolutely phenomenal food, drinks, and service! After trying their pizza at Maifest a couple weeks back, the guy I am dating (NY native) and I decided to check out the actual restaurant. The New York style by-the-slice pizza is AMAZING (size, quality, options to choose from). Although you can get some beers on tap downstairs, we opted to head upstairs and the good times only continued!

On the second floor there is great seating, TVs and a great bar. This is where we had the absolutely best time!!!!! BRENDON Y. was our BARTENDER-EXTRAORDINAIRE!

I have list of allergies nearly half a mile long and it has almost become standard to have bartenders roll their eyes or offer some run-of-the-mill drink that is mediocre. Without missing a beat, Brendon made a couple of drinks tailored to what I can/cannot have. He had a pleasant attitude and welcomed my questions. His wealth of knowledge is incredible. They have old fashioned drinks, as well which was a totally new concept to me. When i decided to try one he made sure to find the proper whiskey around my allergens. He double and triple checked with other staff and never once gave a negative attitude. He
was happy to do it!

When we went to leave we decided to check out the patio space. They have wonderful seating on their upper and lower decks. On the weekends they even have an outdoor bar. We definitely want to go back, soon!

• Visited June 2013
Florence, Kentucky, USA
“The bar upstairs is a great place to meet up with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

The pizza is awesome - lots of unique vegetarian options. It's possible to grab a slice and then head upstairs to the bar for a drink. There is an outside entrance & seating area - I can't wait for the weather to warm up so that I can order a pizza & try out the newly built deck. Inside, it's great to sink back on the leather couches with a drink during Happy Hour. The bartenders are super knowledgeable about the many Bourbons they serve. Excellent Irish Coffees!

• Visited February 2013