One night at Cumberland Falls State Park Resort is enough. My wife stayed here 30 years ago and thought it was nice. Today it is, at best, shabby and less than ordinary. Queen beds mis-represented as Kings, very mediocre food, and needing a lot of updating. Deferred maintenance on the grounds is sad but indicative of almost all state facilities in these lousy economic times. Sure I feel this place is barely worth the money, but more importantly I weep for what has been lost and the splendor will never be regained.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Falls State Resort - Dupont Hotel
- Cumberland Falls State Resort - Dupont Hotel Corbin
- Cumberland Falls State Hotel
- Dupont Lodge Cumberland Falls
- Dupont Lodge
- Cumberland Falls State Hotel Dupont
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Cumberland Falls State Resort - Dupont Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.