“Needs some updating, but still an okay choice for an overnight stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Corbin
Tennessee
“Needs some updating, but still an okay choice for an overnight stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I would like to say I have stayed at this hotel several times. I would have rated it a 4 for all of my past stays. However, this time...it wasn't a 4. The front desk staff are super and always have been. I could not have asked for a friendlier check in or check out experience. My only reason for the lower rating would be the way the hotel looks. It is showing a lot of signs of wear and tear. Our bathroom had wallpaper that had been torn or stripped or something. The furniture was showing signs of wear and the bottom shelf of the end table had a very thick layer of dust. I don't think the maids have been doing a very good job of cleaning the room. The bathroom looked much more dated than I remember. I will say the bed was comfortable, the room temperature was comfortable and everything worked that we needed to use. I still feel I received a good value for the price I paid and I would stay at this hotel again. We sometimes go to the area to play Bingo. Our Bingo experience was not the best we've ever had and we did not get back to the room until nearly 4 A.M. We were not able to use any of the amenities such as the pool or the hot tub. We did not get up in time to have breakfast, but really appreciated the later check out time since we got back to the room so late. The room was adequate, but not what it once was on our previous stays. Hopefully some remodeling is in the near future and the hotel would receive a very high rating from me. I have always had a pleasant stay at this hotel!

Room Tip: We were on the interstate side and did hear noise from ambulances, etc. The other side would probab...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Cedar Falls
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Very good place to stay. We visit family in Corbin 2-3 times a year and always stay here because it's always so clean, very friendly staff, and great breakfast. Grandkids always enjoy the pool and hot whirlpool. Very clean. Will continue to stay here when we go to Corbin.

Belle Center, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

This Baymont met all the requirements for me and my family: comfortable beds and pillows; clean throughout rooms; friendly staff; fantastic breakfast that included bacon and sausage; pool and spa area that was warm/hot; well lit ample, easy parking; convenient to restaurants; easy access off I-75; quiet environment; well insulated rooms preventing noise from hall and other rooms. I, however, think the price is above average for a 2-rm suite. Stayed on 4th floor, and hall smelled of cigarette smoke. But, once in room, the smoke could not be smelled. Would recommend, and plan to stay again in a few days.

Anderson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Great stay..pool area wonderful for families..good location..breakfast good also.friendlly helpful staff

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Corolla, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Selected Baymont from TripAdvisor. Not disappointed. Room clean, bed linens carefully appointed and mattress to our liking. Bath towels fresh and crisp. Quiet room even though at elevator. HVAC window unit updated and efficient. After a day on the highway this Inn proved to be just right for the two of us.

• Stayed December 2013
Cheboygan, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is one of many hotels along 75. The room was clean and comfortable. The ice machine was broke on the floor we were on. The service was very good and Beth was exceptionally kind and helpful. Price was decent. It is a good stop on the way south.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Baymont Inn? Share your experiences!