“A GOOD PLACE TO STAY” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Columbia
Yuma, United States
“A GOOD PLACE TO STAY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

We visit twp or three times a year to visit my aging mother and find the Columbia Best Western to be a very consistent and comfortable place to stay. The staff is always very helpful and the biscuits and gravy aren't bad1

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Franklin, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

I had a funeral to attend in Columbia Kentucky this past November, as one of my good friends had passed away. I had been to the area several times, but had never stayed at this facility. I was a little skeptical at first seeing as it's in a small town and not knowing the neighborhood very well, but when I arrived I was greeted by a lovely young lady at the front desk who seemed as if she had known me all her life, it was a surprise to feel such warmth and hospitality from this cozy little place. She had no problem at all getting me into my room earlier than normal check in time, and any questions or concerns I had she was able to answer them for me, which made my uneasy feelings start to go away about this little community. When I got to my room everything was very nice and clean, the bathroom was in excellent condition, and the beds were very comfortable. It was a very nice and quiet room upstairs in the back of the hotel. Also, a free breakfast was served downstairs in the lobby, including bacon, eggs, etc..
My stay was an excellent value for the price, and most restaurants are within walking distance.. The staff were very friendly and offered great hospitality. If for any reason I return back to Columbia, I will stay at this best western again. Everything was just wonderful except for the circumstances of my coming here to begin with..
A big thanks to Annie for the outstanding service she provided while I was there, directions to the funeral home, and general information about the town.

• Stayed November 2013
Georgetown, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I've stayed at the Columbia Ky Best Western several times in the past. And more recently in the last few weeks. I have been in the travel industry for over 30 years staying in hotels 3-4 nights a week. And can honestly say this is one of my favorites. So if your in the area and your looking for a nice, clean, and comfortable room with outstanding staff that goes out of the way to accommodate. This Best Western is an excellent choice. Special thanks to Jennifer for going above and beyond to resolve a scheduling conflict I had.
Did I mention Free Breakfast:-)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is everything you need in a hotel. Nothing fancy, no chandeliers hanging from the ceiling or bellhops in tuxedos-- but the rooms were clean and well kept, the staff was exceptionally friendly, and the breakfast was good (and free!).

The employee who works the front desk over night was as nice as could be! We came in at midnight on a Friday and left at 5:45 on that Sunday morning-- and even though she was working through the night both times, she was a sweet as could be and already had the breakfast and hot coffee ready to go for us! (Jennifer, I think was her name?)

If you're just looking for a clean place to rest your head after a long day of work or travel-- this is the ticket!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We arrived at the hotel friday november 8th from illinois. The staff was excellent especially jennifer. Very hard working friendly and helpful. Throughout the stay the rooms and breakfast were great. But again the service by jennifer is why I would stay in this hotel again. I travel accross the country and no where have I seen such friendly hard working staff.

• Stayed November 2013
Murray, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel in the past, but had not in the last year or so. Our rooms have always been on the same side as the speedway, so I am not for sure if all rooms were updated or the rooms on the opposite are more newly decorated, but out room was very nice. Comfortable bed, large clear TV, appropriate temperature seatings on the thermostat and clean bathrooms.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Frostburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I had a very nice stay at the Best Western in Columbia Kentucky. The room was very clean and the bedding and pillows excellent. I also really enjoyed the nice "breakfast" they provided every morning. "Sure beats the "Continental" breakfast. I would advise you to stay there if you are visiting in that area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Columbia? Share your experiences!