“My boys enjoyed it” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Monticello
“My boys enjoyed it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

It was fun for by sons. I really did not enjoy the price. I felt it was a little to much to pay for seeing concrete dinosaurs. The museum was nice but very small. The boys was able to dig and brought home shark teeth and fossils. However, they were more conserned with getting a toy in the gift shop which was huge. We did not buy anything in the gift shop.

Killeen, Texas
11 attraction reviews
“Good for whole family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

This attraction is very good for the whole family. Extremely nice staff and good gift shop set up. Prices a little steep for both the gift shop and main part of the park. But, kids had great time, so we had a great time.

“Fun and we got to bring our dogs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed our trip to Dinosaur World. We even got to bring our 2 dogs in and that was really enjoyable and appreciated. The kids loved taking pictures of the dinos and digging for fossils. The museum was interesting and the shaded walkways were nice on a hot sunny day. We would recommend this place to anyone.

Lexington, Kentucky
“Good for adults”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

My husband and I were hesitant to visit this attraction (sans kids) but it was a great time. Very realistic and enticing surrondings. Learned multiple interesting facts about the dinos. Definitely a stop for all vacationeers in this area.

lawrenceburg ky
19 attraction reviews
“Kids love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

took our niece and nephew and they had a blast. Didn't realize it at the time but it is also dog friendly!