“Find another” 2 of 5 stars

Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“Find another”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Really disappointed. I should have known from the looks of it that it wasn't the best place to go horseback riding, but my daughter was so excited, so we did it. The horses do not look like they are treated well, and my daughter was very disturbed by how often we were told to hit the horses with crops or kick them hard to get them going. My daughter takes riding lessons back home, so she is familiar with crops and how to get horses moving, but this place left her feeling bad. Also, the ride wasn't very scenic. I'm sure there are much better places in the area for horseback riding, I would I would recommend going elsewhere.

Trrenton, TN
6 attraction reviews
“Zip Lines are awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

3 lines total. Take the ski lift to the top of the mountain, get off and be prepared. The guides were really nice, knew what they were doing. Really short 150' line, then the 400' line. The last zip line is the big dog!!!!! Just a few feet over 1/2 mile long!!! Let there be no doubt, you can build up some speed coming down! Once you get off the zip lines, there is putt putt golf, go carts, a riding stable, canoe and kayak rentals, great place to spend a day or so.

7 attraction reviews
“Horsing around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Took kids riding horses. Asked lady how much time we should do. She wasn't much help so we did a 2 hr ride. Pretty saddle sore today. My recommendation is 1/2 hr if you want a taste of riding. 1 hour if you are beginning and 2 if you are experienced rider. Our guide was nice and the ride is pretty tame. Overall fun but wish we had done a little shorter ride.

Chicago, Illinois
“From noob to cowboy in 2 hours!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Let me just start by saying that I've been a city guy my whole life, and never even THOUGHT I would enjoy riding horses. After the 2-hour ride with our wonderfully trained horses, Dixie and Lil' Bit, and AWESOME guide, Enos, I can't get Toby Keith's "Should've Been a Cowboy" out of my head!

All nostalgia aside, however, this nearly surpassed the Mammoth Cave tours as a highlight of our trip down south!

9 attraction reviews
“So much fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

My kids loved the bumper boats and go kart track. We did the hour long horse back riding and it was so fun. Our guide was great and took pictures with our camera for us. Would definitely do the house back riding if you go. The cave was small but really neat.

Visited August 2012