“Friendly and helpful Staff” 4 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Cave City to your Saves list
Days Inn Cave City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   102 Gardner Lane, Cave City, KY 42127   |
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Cave City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Paoli,indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

The cave city days inn was a great family environment with a resort style setting but econo. pricing. The staff was wonderful and the rooms seemed freshly renovated and well cleaned. I was concerned before arrival because of the low price then when arriving there was road construction. I thought great, but to my spur is the whole family loved it. I was checked in faster than anywhere I've stayed and all the staff were kind and more than willing to help you with anything you may need. They even gave me a great covered spot to park my bike. The breakfeast was always on time and no problem if your a little late. I hated to leave the service was so good. I'm 100% sure I will visit cave city days inn many more times. I'm confident your stay will be as pleasurable as mine and I highly recommend giving it a try!!

• Stayed July 2014
Cave City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Staff was helpful and friendly! My family really enjoyed the stay. We would definitely stay again sometime in the future. (the beds were a little uncomfortable) Very clean and found the price to be very reasonable! Really enjoyed the pool and peacefulness! Even the other guests were friendly.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

AsstManagerDaysInn, Manager at Days Inn Cave City, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We're very glad you enjoyed your stay. Customer service is something we value here. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you the next time you're in the area.
Cave City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Given that this i a very old hotel building, it was satisfactorily clean. One ice machine has no place to set bucket (destroyed) and neither were working at the same time. The pool is outdoors as are the room entrances, which is not made clear on the website. Microwaveable eggs and mini sausage biscuit rolls. Expected more for the cost. Though the staff was courteous and efficient, I'll look for a better place next time and pay the difference.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your stay. I'm sorry that the accommodations were not up to your standards. Both ice machines have been repaired and we are continuing to make improvements. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future as we continue.

Been to Days Inn Cave City? Share your experiences!