“A Dump” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Cave City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Crossville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

As a Wyndham rewards member I chose this location as it was billed as recently remodeled and was part of the current incentive program. Arrived on Christmas day and was greeted by a very friendly and courteous desk clerk. After getting settled in I headed out for snacks, which is when I realized that the door would not latch unless the deadbolt was locked. I informed the desk clerk who did in fact come to the room and check it out and offered to move us to another room. as far as the 'recently remodeled, it was obvious that aside from the exterior bricks being painted, the rest of the place was still in it's 1980's decor. Bed was very hard and uncomfortable. In the morning I was in the process of making a pot of the complimentary coffee in the room when I noticed that the coffee maker and pot had not been cleaned, probably since new, also from the 1980's.

Room Tip: Best tip I could give is to STAY AWAY!!!!!!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
DRY RIDGE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I just want to Thank Sunny & Her Husband for the Generous Hospitality they showed. I was in a bind when They offered above & beyond Their Services! We was with the GCHMB & My Daughter had to go to the ER for Possible Broken Leg...! It was not Amen. We was forced to stay in the Lobby after Our Crew had left at check out time. My Husband had been sick overnight into the AM. After Checkout time I had asked if We could possibly stay a bit longer so to give My Husband time to re coop!! My Daughter & I stayed in the Lobby as they Cleaned. My Daughter was on the couch. Breakfast was already over of course & We was offered a Comp. Room & Food that Sunny was going to fix for Us. I cried for the Hospitality was Awesome & I am ever so Grateful for their being So Generous!! We need More People like them in this WORLD for it would make it a better Place. I want to Thank You from the Heart.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stayed 2 nights on October 25th and 26th and was pleased with our stay. Days Inn motto says: A promise as sure as the sun~~warm hospitality, clean and comfortable room where everything works, and that's exactly what we got. Thanks to Sunny and Joe for their excellent customer service! We will definetly stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
pamela w, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Cave City, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time and effort to write such a wonderful review of our hotel. Our staff is a very important part of our growing sucess. We strive to give our guest an enjoyable nights rest, and a great start to their day. We hope everyone who stays here will come back and stay with us again.
WHEATON
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Aside from the bed being very hard and uncomfortable and the condition of the bathroom floor and perimeters of the room being dusty and dirty, two busloads of students arrived at 1 a.m. and kept us up with their loud talking, laughing, and running back and forth outside the room. We were very aware that we needed to keep our dogs from barking at the "strangers" outside our room so we stayed awake until at least 3 a.m. doing just that. Our three dogs were much better behaved than the guests.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

pamela w, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Cave City, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
I am sorry about the group noise on that night. As you may know there was an accident on the interstate and the bus was stuck in traffic for hours, thats why they arrived so late and restless. Again I realize that you and your pets were distrurbed and I apologize for that.

Been to Days Inn Cave City? Share your experiences!