“Amazing attraction!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Amazing attraction!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

My family had so much fun here! The zip line and alpine slide were our favorites. My son loved the bumper boats and bumper cars. All 5 of us tried the rock wall. My husband and 2 younger (8 & 10) kids drove the go karts. The all day wristband is the way to go! My husband is active duty Navy, so his was free. All of the employees were courteous. The zip line guides were fabulous. They also have free WiFi for those teens that can't survive without their techno gadgets. You won't be sorry for spending the day here!

Chicago
6 attraction reviews
“Alpine slide and zip lining great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We visited this attraction for the alpine slide and the zip lining. There are other attractions but honestly they seem small and just kind if ok. I can't speak to the cave or horse back riding because we didn't do it. The staff was very friendly and the zip line guided were fantastic. They were very nice, and patient and made us feel at ease. They even took my 8 year old daughter down tandem because she was scared. They take you through two very small courses to get acclimated and the last one is very long. It's worth the expense. I highly suggest it. The alpine slide was great fun too. You take a very nice chair lift ride up to both of those attractions. They have one of those old time photo dress up places there also. Over all I think it's a great place!

Barrington, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
“Nice staff, low key park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Who doesn't love bumper boats and go karts? Our group of 5 had kids ages 8 - 14 and we found something for everyone. Pricing was decent - $24.95 for an entire day or $35 for ten ticket family pass - - we bought two and divided the tickets. Kept the kids busy for several hours and fed their need for some amusement park time amongst all the caves and boating

11 attraction reviews
“Boy Scout Troop 244”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

After a couple days exploring Mammoth Cave, both below and above ground, my son's troop enjoyed a couple of hours at this amusement park. The owner provided our large group a great discount. Besides getting whistle bands, many of the boys and dads purchased zip line passes. There are a lot of activities at this location.

Lexington, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
“Boys loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

This place is very deceiving in what to expect. There is so much more here to do than is visible from the road. My grandsons top favorites were the zip-line, Alpine slide, and the bungee. This outing was for my 3 grandsons before they have to return to school. I was not expecting all this but they loved it. It was the first time for the Zip-line for the 8 and 10 year old but the guides were so very kind. The young men that are at the bungee jumping are so very nice. This was also a first for the 5, 8, and 10 year old. They loved it. Even though the 5 year old did not want to zip-line, he rode the chair lift with me and loved it. They have a nice miniture golf course. The bumper boats is a small area, but the boys loved it. You can spend a fortune here so plan accordingly. Best thing about this little park is the employees and the cleanliness.