“Nice Comfortable rooms” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Plymouth, United States
“Nice Comfortable rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

the hotel is clean and the rooms are very comfortable. The front desk staff are very friendly and helped resolved any issues that came up. They change the breaksfast items daily. The beds and pillows are very comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Carrollton, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I am very disappointed with this hotel. I had a certain kind of room reserved. Upon my arrival I did not get the room I had reserved. Received no apology. Was given a room I did not have reserved and was charged full price. Was not given a discount or apology.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Tampa, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

the beds and room were comfortable and clean from what I could see; however the breakfast food fell far short of the expectations I have - "the truck didn't come in" was the excuse we were given; also parking is limited and dark, which felt unsafe at times for a woman traveling alone particularly arriving or leaving late in the evening- I did not complain during stay because I didn't feel it could be fixed

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Belleville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I stay at Hampton's whenever I can while traveling for work and this one did not disappoint! The rooms were clean the buffet was warm and just what I needed for a quick trip. I showed up late at night and the staff made my quick visit very nice

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Detroit, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

This hotel was very satisfactory for my business trip. Close to expressway was very convenient, food choices are limited to fast food for the most part. Food further into Carrollton was a far more satisfying option. Staff was great and attentive.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Rome City, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I was pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel. My only complaint would be that the hallway was uncomfortably hot. The hotel was conveniently located, and the town is a nice historical town. I would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Williamstown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

was a very clean room with a jacuzzi tub that was also very clean. The english speaking (really matters, I have to understand them) desk staff was phenominal - they understand and provided good customer service. Very pleased, will return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Carrollton? Share your experiences!