“Great Accommodations for Business Travelers” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Carrollton
Salvisa, Kentucky
“Great Accommodations for Business Travelers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The accommodations were very clean and well maintained. The staff were extremely nice and couldn't be more helpful in every respect. Also, the breakfast food and manager's reception dinners are very good and ensures that this is the only place I intend to stay while working in the Carrollton, KY area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Fairport
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I booked this on line...hoping the pictures were"real". Very happy to report that the rooms and hotel were better than the pictures...very clean and neat, and "new".What put me over the top was the hospitality of Judy & Lita at the front desk. Very nice and so friendly and helpful. I would definitely book with them again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Flushing
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We called this place because we were having a bad experience at Ramada in Sparta. This place was great and perfect for pets. They offered us what ever we needed. They are a perfect place to stay if you are looking for a good nights sleep. Location is close to exit. Breakfast was better than most. Staff was top notch. Exercise room was good. Might not have all the frills like no pool but great for the overnight traveler. Offered a the best rate because of local event going on.

Room Tip: If you have a pet then stay upstairs and pick a room away from the exit doors. They are loud when op...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kettering
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

As a business traveler who participates in the Choice Privileges program, I stay at a wide variety of properties, with a wide variety of experiences. I am happy to report that my stay at this Quality Inn in Carrollton Ky, was above average My room was. large,,spacious, and clean with a small fridge and microwave. A nice flat screen w HBO was enjoyed. The large desk and,work area was great, but the wi-fi was very slow. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was very clean. The check-in and out was fast and the breakfast staff was very attentive and the food was better than most. I have read the other reviews on T/A but experienced no false charges, and my rack rate was exactly the same as the one I booked on the Choice Hotels website. When my business brings me back to this area I will stay here again. Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: No elevator at this property
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here with our retired service dog. After leaving I got a call saying they charged my card $100 because our dog peed on the carpet and pooped on the towels. The dog had gotten sick in the night and puked - which we had cleaned up leaving only a small brown spot on the towel which would have come out in a wash. I have no idea what they're talking about withy the pee. In the last 9 years this dog has never once peed anywhere but outside. As a retired service dog, he is the epitome of behavior, yet the girl insisted the whole room reeked of feces and would have to be shut down.

I was charged for a lie because they had plausible deniability knowing I was already on the road and wouldn't turn around to fight them. This hotel is staffed by con artists waiting to steal from you.

• Stayed March 2013

Travelers are raving about these Carrollton hotels

Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Pulled in off the road on the first leg of a long drive and was fairly blown away by how nice this place was! It seems like you're in the middle of nowhere and you're not expecting much, but apparently this is a brand-new facility (it sits behind a sad and abandoned Comfort Inn). The decor was very modern and everything was sparkly clean. The desk clerk was super-nice, and my room was quiet and comfortable, just as requested. My only complaint was that you could not directly select a channel on the TV. There were a million cable channels but the only way to access them was by tediously pressing Channel Up or Down on the remote. This place was so nice I was almost sorry I only stayed one night!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

We were driving overnight from Toledo, OH to Birmingham, AL and decided halfway that we needed to stop and sleep after all. We found this hotel and loved it! Now, I don't know why you would go to Carrollton, KY... But if you are, this is a great hotel. Great service, clean and cozy rooms with (most importantly) great service!

If I need to stop on the way back to the north, I'll stop here!

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!