“Typical Super 8...” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Carrollton
Rome City, Indiana, United States
“Typical Super 8...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This was my third stay at this particular motel and I have not experienced the problems that some others reportedly have (bugs). I was able to use a coupon when I checked in and it kept the total cost of the room just below $60 for the one night. My room was clean and quiet. I had a very strong wifi signal and the service did not fail once during my stay. They also offer a fair selection with the cable channels. The room had a fridge and microwave, though I had no reason to use either one. The continental breakfast looked to be pretty standard fair, with the exception of the "make them yourself" waffles. If that selection didn't meet your needs, there are a few fast food restaurants within walking distance that seemed quite convenient. I was staying at this property while on business, which in this case meant that I had my pickup and a 34' trailer behind it. There is NO truck or RV parking at the motel, but the Burger King next door has a large enough lot that usually doesn't fill up too badly. I suggest double checking with the BK manager before just parking there for the night. Overall, a convenient location and pretty much what I usually expect out of a Super 8.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
super81965, Manager at Super 8 Carrollton, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our Super 8. We invite you to come back soon when we will have updated rooms with the new Super 8 headboards, new vanities, mirror and lighting fixture.
thanks again Super 8 management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

The only good thing to say about this hotel is that it was right off the exit. The hotel was so gross we left and chose to stay at the best western next door which was extremely clean. The bed at the super 8 had stains on the comforter, pillow cases, and sheets. We asked for clean sheet which were also stained. When pulling off the sheet there were several huge stains on the matress cover that looked like pee. After pulling off the matress cover the matress also had large yellow stains on it. We had two beds in the room and they both were stained. We stayed in room 121 hopefully the managers will take care of this problem and get new linens and new mattresses.

• Stayed April 2013

Travelers are raving about these Carrollton hotels

Been to Super 8 Carrollton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Carrollton

Address: 130 Slumber Lane, Carrollton, KY 41008
Location: United States > Kentucky > Carrollton
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Carrollton
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Super 8 Carrollton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Carrollton
Carrollton Super 8
Carrollton Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Carrollton, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.