“Thrilling” 5 of 5 stars

Lexington, KY
37 attraction reviews
“Thrilling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I are in a thrill seeking period of our lives. Torrent Falls did not disappoint. We got the Via Ferrata/rappelling climbing package. Loved the rappelling but our fear of heights got the best of us on the climbing course. Great value!! One price lets you spend the day on the course.

Louisa, Kentucky
8 attraction reviews
“Rockclimbing heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Rock climbers come here by the scores in the spring and summer. This is a privately owned place and only the climbers who stay there get to use the rocks there on the property. If you ever get the chance to go,then please do.

4 attraction reviews
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband and I tried this out, as a first-time climbing type experience. It was so much fun! We were able to pay one price and climb at our own speed and for as long as we wanted to. The guides were knowledgeable and were very helpful. Such a great experience! My husband just wishes that we were there earlier in the day so he could try out the double diamond section of the course. Very cool experience....I would highly recommend in the future.

Visited August 2012
Georgetown, Kentucky
“great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I am not a rock climber and my fear of heights won I just couldnt do it however my friend did and this place is really great. I did get geared up and I did somewhat try the guide was very patient and knowledgable if you are adventurous and want to try mt climbing this is definitly the place to try.

Visited May 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
“Who came up with this idea?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

The kids wanted to do this attraction after doing the zipline up the road. I wanted to make sure it was safe and it really is. I think the kids age going to get into some type of wall or rock climbing.

Visited May 2012