“Edgy and Rustic” 5 of 5 stars

270-789-0300
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The Green Room is a remarkable salon and day spa in the heart of Downtown Campbellsville in a 120 year old historic building. The Day Spa rejuvenates your body and renews your soul.
“Edgy and Rustic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I have been visiting The Green Room even before the doors were formally open- had my first "jelly" exfoliating pedicure- about 7 months pregnant and oh it felt so good! Years later I continue to visit at least once a month for my cut, style, color and wax. I am constantly complimented on my hair and know it is all because my hairdresser, Jamie is highly skilled and up to date on all the latest trends, styles and methods. I highly recommend The Green Room to locals and visitors; from the eclectic colors of Sparitual Polish, to the hair products- Kevin Murphy and Lanza to green cleaning products and facial care products. The music playing is always relaxing and the staff and owners are kind and down to earth- it reminds me of a salon you would see in Chicago located in the beautiful small downtown of Campbellsville.

“Massage and pedicure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Wonderful massage and pedi! The folks there are just great. They are so friendly and they made my whole experience wonderful!!

Campbellsville, KY
“Outstanding Haircut and Highlights!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Just got back from my third visit at The Green Room.It is a relaxing and beautiful oasis in downtown Campbellsville. I have found one of the best hairdressers I have ever had do my hair. Ashton is absolutely a treasure. My haircut is exactly what I want and the highlights are fabulous. I have already recommended her to two of my friends!

Visited October 2013
Campbellsville, Kentucky
“Wonderful Asset for Our Community”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

The Green Room provides a wide variety of spa services, that are offered in a beautiful atmosphere with highly trained staff and very friendly owners. Not only do they offer hair salon services as well as massages they also have a great line of products for retail sale. I visit The Green often and am very glad they are part of our community.

Visited October 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“Big City Services/Small Town Charm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I'm so glad to have the opportunity to review my experience at The Green Room! I have been frequenting The Green Room since it opened. The Green Room is an organic, full-service day spa/salon that would be a unique and trendy addition to any big city, but it is located on the quaint Main Street of Campbellsville, Kentucky! The Green Room offers spa and salon services, along with a great selection of organic hair and beauty products for sale, in a beautifully converted historic Main Street storefront. The staff are professional and up to date on the latest trends, but so friendly and accessible. I discovered The Green Room on a visit to Campbellsville, and now I drive the 90 miles from Lexington. There is nothing in Lexington that compares to the level of service offered at The Green Room, especially for the price! I can't wait to try more of the spa services.

I definitely recommend a trip to The Green Room to anyone living in or visiting Campbellsville and the surrounding area for a fantastic big city experience in a small town!

Visited September 2013