“across the street from hotel” 5 of 5 stars

1307 E Broadway Street, Campbellsville, KY
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Clarksville, Tennessee
“across the street from hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

if this is the one that is across teh street from the hotel,,it is not only convient, but very good! we have eaten there more than once, and will again

Visited August 2014

Seaford, Delaware
“Good Recommendation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Atmosphere was pleasant, service and food good. Quick walk from hotel. Very reasonably priced for retirees and travelers.

Visited April 2014
Mechanicsville, Maryland
“good food and enviroment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I loved the decor when i first went in and the food was very good. You get chips and sausa while you wait like most Mexican places I have visited. My order came out hot and delicious and did not take very long. I went there twice on my 3 day stay in Campbellsville. Good price and next door to hotel.

Visited February 2014
Campbellsville, Kentucky
“Love love love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

This is my fave Mexican restaurant, and we eat here often. Love the cheese dip, and for dessert the xangos are yummy!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Louisville, Kentucky
“Ok food absurd "rules" and management”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was staying across the street from this establishment during a recent visit to Campbellsville. I had eaten a large meal earlier at the Japanese place about an hour before. The NCAA tourney had begun so I decided to walk over to Fiesta Mexico and get a drink, eat some chips, and get a dessert. Inside the decor had a mexican feel. There were quite a few patrons there, most watching the games on several tvs throughout the place. My waitress brought me some chips/salsa and asked me what I wanted to drink. I saw they had specials on margaritas so I ordered one along with a water. She brought it to me and came back a few minutes later and asked what I wanted to eat. I have always been a fan of fried ice cream so I ordered one of those AND an order of cinnamon sopas (about $9 total). Shortly after I placed my order a manager came over and told me that I have to order a meal because of my margarita. I told him I just ate a meal and I just wanted dessert...which I ordered two which was more dollar wise than a "meal". He said that I had to order a meal and that was the rule. I told him I didn't want a meal again. He made me order a taco, which was unedible. I was so floored by the whole harassing ordeal I just took a few bites and asked for my check. Needless to say I wasn't happy nor would I recommend anything there but dessert because as other reviews have stated the mexican food that was forced on me was terrible. Be sure to know the "rules" before you order...go to Taco Bell.

• Visited March 2013