“Cleanest Stay EVER” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Campbellsville
“Cleanest Stay EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I don't know where to start. This place was amazing! My husband and I live nearby but wanted a weekend retreat alone for our anniversary, and we surely found it! The rooms were immaculately clean, breakfast was great, and fresh! Both Crystal and Mickey were extremely courteous and helpful. We plan to stay again for our next mini-weekend away and hope to have an equally relaxing, enjoyable time. Thanks again!

• Stayed June 2014
      Rooms
3 Thank TheMamaof4

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

This place is absolutely wonderful! I come to Campbellsville every summer to visit family, I normally stay at the Best Western, however I had seen several positive reviews about this place recently so I decided to check it out myself,even though it was a little more expensive, I was extremely impressed! I booked my room online, and did not have a preference to which room I stayed in. They have recently been doing some remodeling and since they were close to selling out the room that I recieved was a king jacuzzi! It was amazing! The lighting in the bathroom was a little dim, however I noticed if I left the light on it would brighten over time. It has an awesome contempary look and I adore the mirrored tile work around the jacuzzi and the wall seperating the tub from the bed. The bed (I was told) had just been upgraded and I was the very first person to sleep on it! The other furniture in the room was somewhat dated but I am sure with all the remodeling they are doing that will be the next on the list! And it was clean as can be! The young girl and guy at the front desk allowed me to check in early and that really helped because I was able to drop off my things and get straight to my family! They were very kind and helpful about explaining things that their hotel offers during my stay and laughed and joked and made me feel like part of the family, however they knew how to do it effectively and were not pushy or annoying in any way, I even signed up for their rewards club program because I think I have found a place I can feel at home for a few days once a year! I overheard during breakfast that there were golf teams staying there on the same floor as myself, however, they must have been very respectful or something because I slept wonderfully! Ask to talk to Crystal or Ravi when you go they are the ones who made my stay absolutely wonderful!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank andrea s
Owensboro, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

This hotel has three floors and 65 rooms. I was greeted by Nathan at the front desk who was very nice and helped me get thru registration very quickly. Their breakfast was included and it was amazing!!! They have a PANCAKE MACHINE! You push a button and your pancake comes out!! The room was VERY CLEAN and I would definitely stay there again. When I was extending my stay by a day the two people at the front desk were so kind and friendly to me. Christi and Mickey were very cordial and helpful with directions for me as I left. Small town hospitality at its best! See you all next year if not sooner!!

Room Tip: Ask for any room. I never heard any hallway noise!
1 Thank PerriKY
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The hotel was clean and well appointed. This is a non smoking no pets hotel which is the reason we selected it. The staff was very helpful and even provided printed directions to us when we asked how to get somewhere. However, I have to agree with the previous reviewer; I was very put off by the staff member asking for a review so the staff member could receive a monetary reward. There is a right and wrong way to ask for a review. Don't be so pushy. I would have provided a good review anyway and probably mentioned the staff members by name because of the great service, but because of the way I was asked, I was put off by the whole situation. Nonetheless, I would stay here again.

4 Thank SouthernGirlFromAla
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel, big rooms, clean! Not much more you can ask for. Only thing I can say is the desk attendant hounded me for a review, which was a little annoying because I was running late and she kept trying to talk to me. But that's all. Don't beg for a review!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Awesome Breakfast bar and great rooms!!!! Ellen is the greatest!! The rooms were very clean and confortable and the ervice was excellent, the breakfast bar was great, it was all so freash and clean, a great stay for Campbellsville!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We have never been to Campbellsville Kentucky before our stay from 7/2/14-7/6/14. We were part of a wedding that had blocked off 30 rooms or so but my husband and I decided to add a few more days to the trip for a little get away with our daughter. We arrived kind of late on 7/2 but we were off to a good start the hotel was so nice and we loved our room it was very nice and clean. In the morning my daughter and I woke up to get me some much needed coffee thats when we met Ellen and she was such a delight pretty much everything you want in an employee that is going to be dealing with so many hungry tired people she really was a breath of fresh air. A little later when my husband woke we went back down to enjoy breakfast when Ellen was more than helpful with informing us of all the events going on around town she even went and made us copies of the line up for the the entire Hoilday weekend. We enjoyed many of these events if wasn't for the staff of the hotel we wouldn't have had these memories. So that being said our stay was so great and we thank you!!!

Room Tip: Our room was right next to the elevator and the noise level was pretty low. The occasional kids in...
      Rooms
1 Thank Angela E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Campbellsville
Super 8 Campbellsville
The Hill House
The Hill House
#1 of 1 in Loretto
5.0 of 5 stars 86 reviews

Been to Holiday Inn Express Campbellsville? Share your experiences!