“you really should try it” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Calvert City
oakland ky
“you really should try it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

heard alot of good things about this place so i decided to try it. ordered a small, two topping pizza to go. the wait was longish but the pizza was excellent. brought back memories of growing up italian when the crust was important, not just a handle to be thrown away or a stuffed novelity. they have a new customer here.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kuttawa
“I can't get friends to go back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Okay. So I have tried to go back to this place but after multiple bad experiences, I cannot talk my girlfriend or best bud into trying them again. Sorry but as of this writing, my rating stands as poor. Many love to pay high prices for average food and be treated like a kid in third grade. So I go by myself. I walk in and it is the same old junk...only one? Well, you can't sit there. I got up and left...AGAIN!

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Madisonville, Kentucky
“Great food at a great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

They were super busy as it was Labor Day weekend, but sat us quickly, party of 6 and did not have to wait too long for food. Food was wonderful as we had been told by friends (best advertisement). We will definitely put this restaurant on our "must go to list" when we are in the area.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kuttawa
“Over Priced and Weird Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

So I have tried eating here because so many locals say it is good. It is simply okay. It looks like a dump on the outside. They finally put some siding on the place. I went recently and sat down. A waitress asked me to move because I was the only one sitting at a table for 4. I said that I did mind and that I was meeting 2 other people there. That was weird. The place was not near full...barely occupied. So the pizza comes after a terribly small salad. It was simply ok. A dressed up Tombstone would have been better and cheaper and I can sit where I want in my dining room without hassle. When I left to pay they asked me how the food was and I said it was "ok"...you would have thought I called them a bad name. They got really rude. I have tried this place numerous times and they are officially off my list. If you want pizza, call Dominoes because they deliver and it is better and cheaper.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pensacola, Florida
“Not Bad For The Price.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

The waitress we had was pretty good. She knew her business. We ordered a pizza with everything on it. It was done right on time.

Pizza here was what you would expect I guess. The pizza we got had a lot of red sauce on it. It tasted OK, but it gave me indigestion later.

Her service was great and the pizza good, but the toppings kept sliding off because there was too much red sauce.

If you eat here, tell them to take it easy on the sauce!!!

Visited March 2013