“Quiet and simple.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Cadiz
Sedalia, Missouri, United States
“Quiet and simple.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and had a very enjoyable stay. It was quiet and the room was immaculate! I would definitely stay again if im ever in the area. If your need a place to stay for a night this would be the place. Its convenient to get to and its very affordable.

• Stayed August 2012
knightsinn56, Owner at Knights Inn Cadiz, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Dear Aaron S,

Thank you for staying with the Knights Inn,Cadiz on your recent visit to the area. We always strive to provide clan and affordable accommodations.
All our rooms have what a traveller looks for, a good nights rest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
St. Charles, MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I stayed here two evenings while scuba diving at Hopkinsville, KY's Pennyroyal Dive Site. The Knights Inn in Cadiz was a real surprise. Clean, friendly staff, and a very nice room. Especially when I saw the price for the stay. This hotel would be a great one night stay for anyone traveling through this area and needing a rest. I highly recommend this little surprise.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Teethers,

Thank you for staying at Knights Inn in Cadiz,ky.We have had many divers stay with us when the Cerulean diving was open.
We strive to have a clean and affordable accommodations and service above rest. Again we look forward to see you along your travels.
Valdosta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

The rooms at this hotel were quite good. The Wi-Fi signal was strong and connecting wasn't an issue. The staff at the front desk was also very nice and polite. My only criticism was that the free breakfast was insufficient. There was almost nothing left except a little cereal and a loaf of bread.

• Stayed July 2012
Dear Djdrake 12,

Thank you for staying with on your travels, i appreciate the great comments regarding your stay.
I am very sorry for not having any breakfast left, we had a lot of families staying that week and sometimes the breakfast get eaten and taken for the road.
I will make sure next time you are in the area and may stay with please let us know and i will make sure you have enough breakfast items.
Again we are sorry for that part of your stay.
Whitby
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I am on a motorcycle vacation/business trip, and stopping here was by happenchance. I chose this Knights Inn because I was tired, and couldn't be bothered riding another 500 yards tot eh next "better" hotel. Was I surprised. While is has the typical look of a low end chain, it doesn't take long to notice the pride of ownership and attention to details. The lobby is updated and clean, they offered cleaning cloths for the motorcycle, the room was spotless, the bathroom area was updated and meticulous. They covered the little things, such as a hooped shower rod and full length bath towels (with substantial material!). The continental breakfast went beyond the coffee and dried donuts scenario, to include cereal, fresh pastries and fresh bananas - not a major spread, but a little better than what I was expecting.
The final positive experience was the phone service. I had calls to make (the business side of my trip), the internet worked fine, but the phone in my room did not work. When I went to the front office, they apologized, explained that a recent storm had knocked out my phone, and he gave me his cordless phone to use for my calls,
I stay in hotels between 75 and 100 nights per year, mostly on business. I usually stay in mid-level hotels, rather than the first tier groups such as Knights Inn. Based on my experience, this hotel demonstrates what is possible in a basic motel, without breaking the bank in upgrades and renovations. Well done, and thank you for providing me with such a wonderful surprise on my journey.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Mr Ron.M
Thank you choosing to stay with the Knights Inn of Cadiz,Ky. I now travelers have a choice when selecting where to stay.
We always put customer service and good clean rooms over anything else. Please visit us again during your travels.
Plymouth, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I booked this room for an overnight stay for our road trip back to home in MN. Based on the reviews I decided we would give this place a try. I am glad we did. Room was surprisingly clean and updated. The amenities were good and I checked in the room in less than 3 minutes which has never happened before. I believe the owner checked me in and confirmed my room needs. thanks for the great place to stay. I make this trip often and will be sure to make this my halfway point stop for now on!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
knightsinn56, Owner at Knights Inn Cadiz, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Dear Mike .W.

Thank you for staying at the Knights Inn of Cadiz during your recent visit. We strive to accommodate most every need for our patrons and be reasonable in our rates.
I hope to see you again sir,on your travels .
Thank you.
Havana, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Entire experience was so pleasing that we scheduled our return trip to stay again on the way home. Clean, comfortable, quiet, helpful, very reasonable. A +

Room Tip: Not a bad room in the spot.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Terry.G
Thank you taking the time to post your experience with us at the Knights Inn of Cadiz,Ky.
WE welcome any feedback and greatly appreciate your business, we strive to be the best in our area.
Again please visit us during your travels.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Couldn't drive another mile. Just needed a place to sleep. Told the man it was just me and my daughter and he gave us a room 5 doors down from the office. I appreciated that since it was late and I stood in line behind 3 men who were also checking in. The room so cute and clean. I would definitely stay here again since I make the same trip twice a year and it is usually just my daughter and I traveling.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Owner at Knights Inn Cadiz, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Javamama 456.

Thank you for choosing the knights Inn of Cadiz,Ky for your recent stay with us. We always try to provide safe and great accommodations. The room you had was just recently renovated with all new fresh bedding and case goods.
We will be happy to accomodate you again on your next visit.

Thank You.
Deepak Patel,owner.

Been to Knights Inn Cadiz? Share your experiences!