We recommended this resort to some friends of ours since it was near where we had a cabin. They rented a 2 bedroom condo that was advertised to sleep 10. They did not have enough sheets, blankets and pillows for 10 so they had to borrow some from our cabin. They also had no skillet, pots or pans - not even a can opener. When they opened the oven, they found a cookie sheet with molded hot dogs on it.
The resort has lots of things for kids to do, but the putt putt golf is a bit run down. Also, you have to stand in line to place your order for food at the restaurant along with people checking in or purchasing other items. Your food is then delivered to you in the restaurant area. The food was good, but not great.
The view of the lake is awesome, but does not make up for lack of attention to basic needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kentucky Lakes / Prizer Point KOA Campground is located in Western Kentucky on the shores of Lake Barkley. We offer a full service camping resort including a marina and dozens of amenities. Resort guests can enjoy boat rentals, kayaking, a jumping pillow, miniature golf, hiking trails and more. We have campsites with 50 amp service, tent sites for those who prefer them and several different kinds of cabins ranging from our basic tree house cabins to huge three bedroom cottages. We are the perfect location for Family Reunions and large groups, ask about our group rates, with something for everyone to do no matter what age. We have a large pavilion that is a perfect area for those family get-together sand potlucks meals. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Prizer Point Marina Hotel Cadiz
- Prizer Point Marina And Resort
- Prizer Point Marina Cadiz