Campground was very nice, unfortunately the dinner we had at the Restaurant was very bad. Catfish was like eating sole of shoe. There is a large marina at the campground and you can rent pontoon boats there. The area was beautiful and the individuals at the check-in were nice. I would rate higher except for the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kentucky Lakes / Prizer Point KOA Campground is located in Western Kentucky on the shores of Lake Barkley. We offer a full service camping resort including a marina and dozens of amenities. Resort guests can enjoy boat rentals, kayaking, a jumping pillow, miniature golf, hiking trails and more. We have campsites with 50 amp service, tent sites for those who prefer them and several different kinds of cabins ranging from our basic tree house cabins to huge three bedroom cottages. We are the perfect location for Family Reunions and large groups, ask about our group rates, with something for everyone to do no matter what age. We have a large pavilion that is a perfect area for those family get-together sand potlucks meals. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Prizer Point Marina Hotel Cadiz
- Prizer Point Marina And Resort
- Prizer Point Marina Cadiz