“Great quick meal” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 24 Restaurants in Burlington
Florence, Kentucky
“Great quick meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The food was fantastic and the waitress was great and very friendly. The fried dumplings and sauce are probably the best I have had and the pork lo mien was very tasty.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

cincinnati
“Nasty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I used to eat here regularly, but the last time I ate in our server sat down to eat with a male employee and child right next to us and loudly slurped her food while I was trying to eat. I've never heard anybody make so much noise while eating; it was so disgusting that I could not eat my food. She put her food down to ask if we wanted drink refills and I was shocked that she hadn't washed her hands first. I emailed the restaurant afterwards and received no reply. Apparently they think it's fine for unsanitary employees to ruin guests' meals.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Burlington, Kentucky
“Terrible Take Out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Got take out order, Wife always gets Egg-Foo-Young on take-outs from Chinese Resturant, I got Orange Chicken. The Egg-Foo-Young was so oily/greasy it was barely edible. Wife ate one patty because she was hungry but couldn't bear to eat anymore. I tried a bite of one of the other patties, the word horrid is an understatement. I don't know what they cooked them in, but it was terrible. I sent the last 2 Egg-Foo-Young patties down the garbage disposal. Wife spent next 2 days/nights on the commode. The Orange Chicken was OK. If you eat here, be careful what you choose.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Barely okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

Food has gone downhill since new ownership and remodeling.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Florence, Kentucky
“Great rice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

We keep coming back because they have the best white rice. The fried rice is very fresh and non traditional, but tasty. Very good sweet and sour chicken and chicken on a stick.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere