“Very nice staff - clean hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.

You added Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   180 Willabrook Drive, Brooks, KY 40109-5254   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
United States
“Very nice staff - clean hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Had to make an unexpected stop in Louisville on our trip. Made reservations late in the day which was not a problem. Staff member taking reservation very nice. Our room was very clean and the bathroom was very clean - not always the case at other hotels - there always seems to be hair somewhere in the bathroom! Breakfast good too!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
covington, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

place really needs to replace beds. every thing else was fine but the beds were so horrible we could not sleep.most Hamptons are great. never felt like I needed to check beds before check in but I will now. I could have stayed else where for much less money but paid the Hampton price thinking I didn't have to worry about anything----wrong I guess they don't check the places . was going to stay in a Hampton in mobile next weekend but decided to go with drury since they are more particular about their motels

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Rosenberg, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We went to Kentucky for a baseball tournament. Had a fun week. Our stay at the hotel was very pleasant. The staff was a big help. If we needed anything they would get it for us. Even helped with local places to eat. Room was clean and breakfast was always good.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

The Villages,FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel lobby was very clean also the breakfast area. Our room was quiet and also clean and neat. The lady at the desk when we arrived helped us find a restaurant in the area that served the typed of food that we enjoy. Easy drive, not far from the hotel. We would definitely stay at this hotel again if we are in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Byron Center, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stopped here on the way back to MI (from FL). Super quiet hotel and excellent staff. Everyone is friendly here and hard working; you can tell by how clean the facility is. Comfortable beds and linens and plenty of hot water (with decent pressure). Outdoor pool (heated?) and no hot tub....so probably only good during the summer. I've stayed at the H.I. Express at the same I-65 exit and the room, cleanliness & food don't come close...but they do have a much larger fitness room and they have an indoor pool (again no hot tub). Price was about the same between the two. I'm glad I chose Hampton for this stay as I needed the rest adn I can't say enough about the comfort of the beds & linens and how quiet this place is.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

louisville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I would definitely recommend this hotel for your stay! I did not think that the price was all that bad for what we received. The rooms where perfectly clean and very spacious. It had all the amenities that one would need for a over night stay or even a couple days. The staff was helpful and very friendly. The breakfast choices were not limited they had a nice variety. I will being staying here again if I am ever back in the area!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

This hotel was very clean, friendly, helpful and accommodating to me and my family during our stay. I was there on business and my family, with two young children, came along. They were friendly and kind, interacting with my kids and helpful to my husband as he juggled them while I was working. We would definitely go back!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.

Address: 180 Willabrook Drive, Brooks, KY 40109-5254
Location: United States > Kentucky > Brooks
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Louisville i-65 @ Brooks Rd. Hotel Brooks
Hampton Inn Brooks
Brooks Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.