“A pleasant Derby surprise” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.

You added Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   180 Willabrook Drive, Brooks, KY 40109-5254   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn 2X HHonors Points!
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Melrose, Florida
“A pleasant Derby surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

This was our second trip to the Derby but this was the most important! My mother was born in Louisville ON Derby Day in 1934. This would mark her 78th birthday and I wanted it to be perfect. Last time we stayed at the Hyatt downtown and it was good but downtown is still a trek to the Churchill Downs (not to mention the outrageous prices). As a long time Silver Honors member I checked out all the Hilton properties in the area and was surprised to find the "reasonable" (and that word is definitely used only in comparison to others) prices and relatively close distance of the Hampton in Brooks. I usually stay at Hampton if no other Hilton properties are available, but I must admit that this Hampton is definitely a cut above most and much closer to the nicer Hilton Garden Inns that we prefer. The staff was ready for the Derby and the nice Derby "gift" we got on check in was not only unexpected but significantly impressive! A decent breakfast, very clean and unworn rooms (and property) and helpful personnel made this a very pleasant surprise!! Would stay here again, whether it was the Derby or not!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Naperville,Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

Only 5-10 minutes from Churchill Downs, we were pleasantly surprised at the accomodations, friendliness of the staff and the complimentary Derby binoculars,glasses, manicure set and flask!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Arrived late. Got up in AM to find that the shower didn't work at all. Management offered 50% discount. After reminding them that I am a Diamond member and insisted they honor their 'satisfaction guarantee' and give me the room free - they did after a bit more conversation. Not the level of Hampton I'm used to experiencing. Would not recommend staying here.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Naples, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

For attending events in Louisville this was a good choice as we love Hampton beds and all closer locations were full. Average but great compared to others at this exit.

• Stayed March 2012
russellville,ar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

New Hotel, great breakfast with hot items, and Crackle Barrel across the street. Interstate right there. What more could you ask for. 20 min from Churchill Downs.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
State College, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

We enjoyed everything about our stay at Hampton Inn. The night staff was very welcoming and friendly when we arrived. The room was clean, comfortable and the housekeeping staff was very friendly as well. Breakfast offered a good selection of food and beverages. The only thing we weren't happy with was the location of the coffee maker, cups, and supplies in the bathroom...we felt that was a bad place to keep an appliance for sanitary reasons. We didn't use it and we normally would have wanted to make coffee. Price and value were good.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Dunedin, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for one night and were pleased with it. The king bed room was of decent size and clean. The bed was comfortable. The front desk staff were friendly and acknowledged upon arrival the special request I had made for bedding. The breakfast in the morning was OK. I appreciated the ample bananas and apples on the breakfast bar. It was also nice that they were out during the day. While I missed the small window for fresh cookies, I ate a more healthy banana for a snack. I also appreciated the strong water flow in the shower. This hotel is conveniently located just off of I-65.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd.

Address: 180 Willabrook Drive, Brooks, KY 40109-5254
Location: United States > Kentucky > Brooks
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Louisville i-65 @ Brooks Rd. Hotel Brooks
Hampton Inn Brooks
Brooks Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn Louisville I-65 @ Brooks Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.