“OK for a night” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Florida
“OK for a night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Close to the I-65 freeway, No place to eat within walking distance. It is on opposite side of the freeway from most of the dining and other lodging. Breakfast was a bit below par. For the rate I paid there are better options.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Enterprise, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

The location of this motel is great. The staff is fantastic and friendly! That being said it has not really improved a lot since our last visit. The room did have a new air conditioning unit and it looked like the shower hardware was also new. The room was very clean!!! The hallways were less well maintained. The breakfast was just so-so and we ended up eating at a local restaurant most of the time we were there. It really is an OK place to stay and if you need a clean, secure place to stay in the Louisville area, this fits the bill.

Room Tip: We requested a no smoking room which we did get. It was room 128 but the other rooms on that hallwa...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

After going through he11 at America's Best (Worst really) I drove out of my way and found this hotel down the interstate.

Cordial clerk, clean rooms and a nice light breakfast.

I would stay here anytime. The only reason it didn't get an excellent rating from me is the scratches on the inside elevator door.

Room Tip: Any non-smoking room.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Lithonia, Georgia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is a nice, clean, quiet location, near Cracker Barrel, Burger King, and the Interstate. The service is friendly, and the location is good for the price. If you are staying overnight this is good. If you are staying more nights, you may want to go elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Bethesda, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We needed a place to crash, we'd never been to Louisville before, and we were looking for a deal. If the price was a lot higher, this would've been a bad pick. A little off the beaten track, but most amenities (restaurants) are nearby. It wasn't great, and it wasn't bad.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Enterprise, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

We stayed here the last time we were in Louisville a couple of years ago. I must say the staff is very nice and friendly! That being said, the property seems to have gone down a bit. Our room was only fairly clean and the toilet would double flush whenever we used it. Had to jiggle the handle a couple of times to get it to stop. The beds were OK but the bottom sheet was not large enough and kept coming off during the night. The price is very good and the breakfast was standard motel breakfast with biscuits and gravy in addition to the normal stuff. Hopefully the owners can get things back to a better standard in the future.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Kokomo, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I checked in after a 3 hour drive with two children and my husband. After trying to fight to sleep in these hard as rock beds, with burn holes, and a AC that didn't work, I gave up after 2 hours and begged for a refund as my back was locked up. The Owners LOVER Becky was very rude with me and told me I could not get my money, That I know how Hotels work. I spoken to her husband whom was very rude on 3-10-14 and he got an attitude saying the room was fine. I don't know how he keeps his house but I don't keep mine like that and wasn't sleeping in a itchy burnt disgusting room. I slept on the floor at my grandmas in stead and would've paid her 90 dollars. He refused to give me my money as I was there for 2 hours and used the bed. "NOT LIKE THE SMELL HAPPEND THE LAST MINUTE, YOU COULD'VE CALLED FOR FRESH TOWELS." So You and your Lover can enjoy your piece of Trash hotel, For me I would rather stay at Homeless shelter. Enjoy your 90 dollars, because You will NEVER get any more money from me or MY Family.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooks
BEST WESTERN PLUS South
#2 of 9 in Shepherdsville
4.0 of 5 stars 216 reviews
Fairfield Inn Louisville South
#3 of 9 in Shepherdsville
4.0 of 5 stars 103 reviews
East Louisville
Homewood Suites Louisville East

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!