“Confortable” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brooks
Louisville, Kentucky, Usa
“Confortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

This Baymont location have everything, a big parking lot, inside pool, close restaurants and the highway 65 for our convenient. The hotel have an open space all around based on another properties, looks bigger and clean . The rooms are very clean , housekeeping organized, breakfast as planned , TV with all channels, Internet available , friendly staff. It is a very good option if you visit Louisville and all around.

Room Tip: Near of all around Louisville. Rooms on first floor more accesible.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Donna T, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you for the great review. We are glad you had a nice experience at our property and look forward to you being our guest again soon.

Kindest Regards,

Donna Thompson
KY Area Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is by far the nastiest hotel I have ever stayed in. The rooms are dirty, wallpaper peeling off, and no elevator. It's smoking and pets allowed. We changed rooms once because the first room smelled like pee and the air didn't work so we couldn't attempt to get rid of the nasty stale smoke smell. Booked through Expedia and wish we could get our money back. At almost midnight we got a phone call from someone staying in the hotel asking to borrow our car, asking specifically which vehicle we were driving. There were men pointing up at our hotel room then walking past our room. My sisters and I were scared to sleep or leave our room. I will never stay at another Baymont Inn again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
RDOSWIP, Regional Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you for your review of our property and we apologize that the hotel did not meet your expectations. After speaking with our Regional of Operations, I was able to find out that the call you recieved in your room was actually from another hotel guest who was looking for jumper cables because their car would not start. As soon as you spoke to our Front Desk about this situation, our night auditor found out who made the call and advised the family they could not call the other hotel guests and ask for jumper cables. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience during your stay with us and we do hope that if you are ever in our area you will give us another chance to WOW you. Best Regards and Safe Travels, Cindy Addison, Regional Director of Sales
Brooks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

After traveling through the southern states twice this past winter, this property was a delight to stop at and certainly restored my faith in Baymont Inn & Suites, Everything here was bright and cherry and the staff was very helpful. It helped that this particular Inn had an inside pool. The breadfast was wonderful with many extras that other Baymonts hadn't had. There was an extra woman assigned to fill empty areas. This building was not as old as some of the other Baymonts that we stayed in. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Donna T, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate you staying with us here at the Baymont Inn & Suites in Brooks, KY. Glad you had time to enjoy our beautiful pool and atrium area as it is so relaxing after a busy day. We get a lot of nice compliments on our breakfast which is complimentary and saves on the family budget.

The next time you are in the area we look forward to having you as our guest.

Kindest Regards,
Donna Thompson
KY Area Sales Mananger

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65? Share your experiences!