“Great Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Brooks
Melbourne, Florida
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I had been travelling through the night and just happened upon this hotel when we stopped for gas. The man at the front desk, Tyler, was both friendly and helpful. Even going as far as to get us a deal on our room. The pool and hot tub were nice, the bed was comfy and the shower water was warm in the morning. The continental breakfast, while nothing to brag about, was sufficient.

Would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Tracy U, TripAdvisor Champion at Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are thrilled to have surpassed your expectations and are currently reviewing our options to increase the variety of our breakfast. We will definitely pass your comments along to our team members, especially Tyler. Looking forward to hosting you again if you travel through the Louisville/Brooks, KY area.

143 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Hillview, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

my overall experience with your staff was excellent. Shelly p your front desk was very very polite! your cleaning staff was all very polite and courtiois and helpful. one thing i would work on is cleaning the carpets and curtians and maybe fixing the loose wallpaper.

Room Tip: the hot tub room is very spacious and comfortable
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of the Baymont Inn & Suites Brooks, KY. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear you found our associates so courteous. We will let Shelly know you mentioned her by name as I am sure she will be pleased you have recognized her. We also want you to know we appreciate your honesty and will look into some of the comments you made on improving the hotel. We hope to see you here on your next trip into the Louisville area!
WINSTON SALEM
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

the hotel was nice,staff were very helpful .the location was central to all louisville areas,and price was very reasonable

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thanks for taking the time to give us your thoughts. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear you think of us as a good location at a reasonable price. If you come through the Louisville/Brooks KY area again, we hope you will choose to stay with us.
Covington, Kentucky, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I booked a smoking-king room for three nights this past weekend. The photos on the website looked decent and we've had family stay at other Baymon Inn & Suites locations so we thought we'd have a good experience. Wrong! The lobby looks nice and the staff was friendly, but beyond that, it's all down hill. The hall and stairwell carpeting was so gross & it smelled really weird. We felt icky just walking down the hall to our room. Once we got to our room, we were speechless. There were blood stains on the linens, the carpet was extremely soiled, wallpaper was coming off the walls, the curtains were disgusting, light bulbs were out, the chair to the desk was nasty and the love seat was soiled. The cleanest part of the entire room was the bathroom even though we initially thought there was poop on the toilet seat but it turned out to just be burn marks. There was mold growing behind the wallpaper next to the toilet. The carpet was dug up in corners and door ways and we found dog food under the sink. We were in town for a big event and tried to get another hotel room somewhere else but were unable to find a vacancy. So, we had to make the best of it. We bought disinfectant wipes to clean the surfaces of the dresser, nightstand, and head board. (They were soooo gross). My husband wentto the front desk and requested our linens be changed and instead of someone changing them, he was just handed a stack of linens. We changed our bedding, bought a blanket and cleaned the room ourselves. We were booked for 3 nights and left a night early because neither one of us could sleep comfortably knowing how gross our surroundings were. In addition to the nasty room, housekeeping didn't take our dirty towels, give us new cups or empty our ice bucket. We will NEVER stay at a Baymont Inn & Suites ever again. I have photos!!!!!

Room Tip: Find a different hotel.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Louisville South I 65? Share your experiences!