“yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Cincinnati
“yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

entrees were plentiful and delicious. Chips and salsa mediocre. Not much in the way of beautiful decor.

Visited November 2011

Louisville, Kentucky
“Gone Downhill!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

I can't believe I have to write this! My husband & I have been going to Miguels for years! less than a month after I wrote my glowing review of Miguels,. we ate dinner there, ordering our normal/regular dishes (creatures of habit!). My husband always orders Enchilada Suprema and I order the Quesadilla Colorado. They changed the ingredients!!! And it didnt make it better, it made it worse!

The Enchilada Sumprema, which normally has a nice red sauce then covered with some cheese, was inundated with cheese and no red sauce detected). The Quesadliia Colorado normally has a wonderful homemade mole sauce with the perfect hint of chocolate, but this time it had a mole that tasted as if it was out of a can - yuc!

The service there is not the 'warmest' and this time we felt as if we were not even there, except when our food was thrown onto our table. No follow up on whether the food was ok.

Its my understanding that Miguel's has expanded to Radcliff and maybe somewhere else? Not sure if the expansion has caused the degraded food and service? At any rate, we have always enjoyed thier food, so even though the food was terrible on our last visit, since we have been long-time cutomers, we may give them another chance.

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great Mexican Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011 via mobile

Great food, very affordable, great service! We go at least once a month :)

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brandenburg
“The best place to eat in Brandenburg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2008

You can't eat here just once. You will want to eat here at least 6 times a week. Great portion sizes and very well priced. They serve lunch and dinner. I wish they served breakfast too!