“"Nothing But Good Things To Say".......” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Brandenburg

Save Saved
You added Americas Best Value Inn Brandenburg to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn Brandenburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1900 Armory Place, Hwy 1051 and 448, Brandenburg, KY 40108   |
Offers & Announcements
15% off room rate
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brandenburg
Memphis, Tennessee
“"Nothing But Good Things To Say".......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

The motel staff, including management, was extremely helpful, friendly, and nice when I checked in and through out my stay. They recommended good eats, the room and entire motel was clean, the bed was comfy, plenty of towels and if I needed anything everyone was ready to please. I also had free WiFi. I was there for my son's wedding and they were very interested in meeting my son and his new bride and was pleased that I shared the wedding pictures.
I would definitely recommend "American Best Value Inn" in Brandenburg Ky to my friends and family.

Room Tip: I was in room 117 and the view was wonderful and the sun set was beautiful. I took pictures.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
BrandenburgInn, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Brandenburg, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued and appreciated. We absolutely enjoyed hosting your family. The wedding pictures looked great. Thank you once again for your positive comments and we look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property.

Bennet

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I don't usually take a time to seat and write a review,, this hotel definitely deserved it.
Staff was courteous at all times, Manager is available most of the time, it was real clean that my wife thought carpet was just putted in.
The price was right and there are a lot of restaurants close by. Near by you will find Kroger as well and since there is a little refrigerator we could keep food fresh, Pool was clean and the washer and dryer were new.
Overall it was a real nice experience, we would definitely comeback.

Check it out yourself.
Ohhh how can I forget about the breakfast which it was fresh and excellent!!
Malcolm and Family.

Room Tip: Non-smoking second floor!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

BrandenburgInn, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Brandenburg, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
HI Mr. Malcolm,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent experience with us. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. We appreciate your feedback, we take pride in maintaining our high standards and exceptional customer service. We look forward to host you and your family at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments.

Bennet
Americas Best Value Inn Brandenburg, KY
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stayed there to celebrate our first New Year together. It was absolutely lovely. The staff was excellent. Our room was immaculate. We totally enjoyed the large in-room jacuzzi. Will be staying there again soon!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

BrandenburgInn, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Brandenburg, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued and appreciated. I am glad we were able to make you first new years eve together a memorable one . We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

The location and price were just what I needed, and the staff was very hospitable. They provided an iron and ironing board immediately after I requested one. The biscuits at breakfast were . I would definitely recommend it.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
BrandenburgInn, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Brandenburg, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We strive each and every day to provide the very best in customer service and quality accommodation to our guests. We look forward to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!
Beckley, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

I had a Job to do for big rivers electric so I decide to stay here was a good decision noting to complain about it is a excellent place to stay. We will be back in the future. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2013
BrandenburgInn, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Brandenburg, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, and as you can see by the many recent TripAdvisor guest comments, we are maintaining our high standards and exceptional customer service. We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!
Woodlawn, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

The location & price were perfect for the need of the weekend. I was in town to watch my daughter cheer at the local high school. The staff was GREAT, POLITE, HELPFUL & EXTREMELY NICE. They were very helpful when I arrived due to my reservation not being sent to the hotel. They did everything they could to locate it, but fixed the situation & got us a room. When the air conditioner in our room started to mess up they were there in an instant to check it out & offered to move us to another room right off! It was nothing major so no move was needed. When we were woken up by loud neighbors at 2:30 in the morning, they responded quickly after my daughter called & complained. Could offer better breakfast options, but all in all I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

BrandenburgInn, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Brandenburg, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We are considering more breakfast options. We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

Bennet Davis
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

It was a pleasure staying at America's Best Value Inn Brandenburg KY. Conveniently located this hotel offers true Southern Hospitality. It was easy to get to and the staff was extremely friendly and eager to assist. From the time we checked in until our departure we felt at home. We will definltely stay here on our next visit to the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Regards,

Bennet Davis

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Brandenburg? Share your experiences!