We spent four nights here. The room was decent size, large bathroom. Clean, typical courtyard. The bed was a memory foam type, only rated OK. Breakfast in the Bistro was well prepared, friendly staff.
Only complaint was that the A/C unit was very noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Bowling Green Convention Center is ideal for the corporate traveler who wants to get away from the busy interstate noise and the leisure traveler who wants to be close to all the area has to offer! We are located in the heart of Bowling Green, Kentucky, just 2.5 Miles from I-65 and directly across from the Sloan Convention Center in a quiet, suburban area in walking distance of area restaurants and Crosswinds Golf Course. Our prime location is just a short drive to Western Kentucky University, the National Corvette Museum, NCM Motorsports Park, Lost River Cave, Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center (SKyPAC), Beech Bend Raceway & Park, and General Motors - Home of the Corvette! Enjoy our indoor pool, whirlpool, 24-hour business center, fitness center, high-speed internet access, and extra-plush Tempur-Pedic(R) bedding. Start your morning with a made-to-order breakfast from the Bistro and a cup of Starbucks coffee or wind down with a refreshing beverage in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Bowling Green Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bowling Green Hotel Bowling Green
- Bowling Green Courtyard
- Bowling Green Marriott
- Courtyard Bowling Green Hotel