“Good value, though slight cleaner/disinfectant smell” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Bowling Green

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Bowling Green to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Bowling Green
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1919 Mel Browning Street, Bowling Green, KY 42104 (Formerly Quality Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 200 Points
Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Bowling Green
Dallas, Texas
“Good value, though slight cleaner/disinfectant smell”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This hotel is undergoing renovations.I chose this hotel as a stopover point to Ohio and because they let my dog say as well. When I was there, many of the ground floor rooms with outside doors were being redone. The desk clerk was very friendly and even offered to help me carry some bags to the second floor.

My room was a good size and the bathroom was especially nice.

The main issue that makes this hotel not as nice as it could be is the strong smell of air freshener trying to cover up the smell of cigarette smoke. The breakfast area is fairly small. I ended up taking my breakfast back to my room.

There are some food options nearby, especially on the other side of the interstate. Also, Bowling Green's downtown is quite charming and worth a visit.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
QualityInnBGKY, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Bowling Green, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Firstly, Thank you for being a Contributor on TA! We pride ourselves on our hospitality and ability to accommodate each guest and their family to have a wonderful stay. Hearing that you and your family did just that, makes us so happy. We hope to see you again during your next visit to the Bowling Green area. Thank you again and have a great summer.

Andrea Robinson,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I normally stay at Red Roof Inn when I travel to Bowling Green, but it was booked up this time. I tried Quality Inn, and I was so pleased! We loved the full breakfast, interior hallways (which feel more secure than hotel room doors that open onto a parking lot), nice saline pool (indoor), great price and conscientious employees. All the staff members went out of their way to make our trip enjoyable. A few things looked a little run down, but the price more than made up for that. I would happily stay there again and actually prefer it to the Red Roof Inn. My only complaint was that the breakfast room got monopolized by a couple of families traveling together. They were a little rude, but I don't have any idea how the staff could prevent something like that happening.

Room Tip: The hotel doesn't have an elevator, so you might prefer a ground floor if you don't want to...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. Comments like yours are what we strive for every day. The staff and management here loves our hotel and wants each and every customer to enjoy themselves during their stays also. Your business is greatly appreciated!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Upon checkin the front desk had the paperwork and room ready quickly. The room was clean and the A /C was outstanding.
Check out was quick as well. The same person that checked me in also checked me out. His customer service skills were outstanding.
I will stay at this hotel again and highly recommend if you are in the area to stay here as well. Plus it's a great value.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
QualityInnBGKY, Public Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Bowling Green, responded to this review, June 23, 2014

We are extremely pleased that you had an excellent stay. Thank you for mentioning your valuable price and service that we provided you and your family. We are proud of our colleagues, each and every one of them and their complete dedication to delivering the highest level of service to all our guests.

I appreciate your promise that you will choose to stay with us again the next time you find yourself in our area. It would be a great pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Wanted to stay another night in bowling green. With the help of trip advisor and quality inn had a great stay. Plus every staff member was amazing. The pool was great, rooms were very clean and comfortable. Thumbs up

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Flint P

It is so nice to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for letting us know that you absolutely loved the indoor heated pool and for complimenting our staff for being wonderful to you.

Noblesville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

We stayed one night, on our way to Gatlinburg. Upon check in, I was talking with the desk clerk, i told him we were having some car trouble, soon as we took care of our business, he went out and assisted my husband with the car, above and beyond service THANK YOU. I wish I had got his name, but I did not. The room was very clean, and met our needs. We brought our grand children to swim at the pool, it however, needs some attention, and cleaning. The room the pool is in needs a lot of renovation, but I understand they are working on renovating the entire hotel. The hot breakfast was just ok. So it was yogurt and cereal for us. We visit Bowling Green 2-3 times a year, to visit with our grand kids. We will definitely stay here again. We couldn't ask for better service. I do hope the pool area is on the top of the renovation list, as we wouldn't swim in it again, till it gets some attention.Overall, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
We are happy that you were very pleased with our staff(BRAD). You can be assured that we will share your compliments with our team, as feedback like this serves as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional service to you and other guests in the future. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we value your feedback very much.

Indianapolis, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

We are traveling to Florida from Indiana and had a stop over the first night at this motel
We usually stay at a Ramada or Holiday Inn express. Gave this place a try.
It was somewhat clean ( stray hairs in and around sink and toilet) . There was nothing overtly bad about this motel.
The breakfast was..... Well..... Kind of sad. The biscuits and sausage were actually cold yet in a hot container. Oh well. I ate a yogurt. They did have a waffle station as well as bagels.
Over all I wasn't impressed but I certainly don't have anything to complain too heavily about. Just a very basic motel.

Stayed May 2014
Dear Indychristine62,

I am so disheartened to hear about your recent stay with us. Our goal is always to provide the highest level of service and accommodations to our guests and I am so sorry we failed to meet your expectations. It is obvious that your major disappointments had to do with the cleaniness as well as an expectation you had regarding the level of updates to the hotel. We take this feedback very seriously so please know that we will be taking corrective action as possible to ensure we can better serve our guests in the future. We appreciate your business and hope you will choose to stay with us again so that we can provide you with a more satisfying experience.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Service was top notch! They are hard @ work renovating this hotel. Rooms were clean. Pool and spa were nice and warm. Breakfast was good, nice variety. We'll be back. Thanks for great service, that really matters!

• Stayed April 2014
Dear RRM20,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel! It was a great pleasure to serve you, we hope to see you again soon!

Andrea Robinson