“Happy Customer” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Bowling Green

Days Inn Bowling Green
You added Days Inn Bowling Green to your Saves list
Days Inn Bowling Green
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4617 Scottsville Road, I-65 & US 231 Exit 22, Bowling Green, KY 42104   |
Ranked #24 of 31 Hotels in Bowling Green
Madisonville, Louisiana
“Happy Customer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I travel constantly with my job and have made days inn my chain of choice. Every chain has its weak links but days inn generally satisfies my budget and need. This particular hotel was very adequate for my needs at a good price.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Marinette
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A stop on our way to Atlanta. A great price for a slightly above average motel. The hotel was clean and quiet. I would use this motel again for a one night stay when traveling through. The breakfast was sufficient. Front desk was friendly and easy to talk to.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2014

We checked in early afternoon after seeing the National Corvette Museum. We were tired, and really didn't need any problems. We got a handicapped room as I have Cerebral Palsy. The room itself was old and dated. Green & yellow walls, old curtains with old dirty rag strips for stops so you don't pull the curtains off the track. Common, a small block of wood with a screw through through the track would have been much better, and cost nothing. It was two small rooms, converted into one larger room, with a large jetted tub, and a walk in shower. My wife didn't like the look of the tub, so she took the one washcloth in the room to the tub. A couple of hard scrubs, and the washcloth came up blackish. My wife went to the front desk to see if someone could clean the tub, and was told housekeeping didn't work nights. They gave her a cleaning rag and a bottle of cleaner. We have to pay for the room & clean it too?
We had talked to our daughter earlier in the night and kind of mentioned the condition of the motel. She was not happy, so she called the front desk from Michigan. Soon after we got a call from the front desk asking what our problems were and an offer to move us to another room. Yeah, at 10:23 PM, we are going to change rooms.
Also, when I went to the front desk having trouble connecting to wifi, the girl made it seem like I was the idiot, but I had already connected earlier in the day with no problems. She didn't believe me at all.
My recomendations? Unless ownership changes it's attitude, stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

Although this is an older hotel, I was impressed with the room mostly because of the large hot tub.

I think the TV could be up-graded to a larger one in these rooms since the bed is fairly far away.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Garden Grove
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2014

My reservation said it would be $140.00 + tax. When I checked out I had to pay
$190.00.

R.E.Davis (Sam) Also every time I left a wake up call, they never called!!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Bowling Green? Share your experiences!