“Pool was closed. First room was filled with some kind of...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Bowling Green

Days Inn Bowling Green
You added Days Inn Bowling Green to your Saves list
Days Inn Bowling Green
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4617 Scottsville Road, I-65 & US 231 Exit 22, Bowling Green, KY 42104   |
Ranked #24 of 31 Hotels in Bowling Green

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Bowling Green
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

The room wasn't very clean. There was dust all over where the TV was sitting.
The mattress you had to lay in the middle because it was so flat on the sides.
The shower wasn't very user friendly. No instructions on how to use it. In fact we thought it was broke and we called the desk and they went and checked it out and left instructions on the door. We were gone all day racing and just wanted a nice shower and comfortable Bed to lay in.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Stephanie S, Manager at Days Inn Bowling Green, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the issues you encountered during your stay with us. Unfortunately we are in the middle of remodel and we have several things we are trying to take care of to improve our property. I hope you will give us another chance in the future when our remodel is complete.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

DISGUSTING! Worst room I've ever stayed in. The stench that came from the room, while opening the door, was overwhelming. The room had been painted and worked on recently, but most definitely not cleaned. Paint fumes and chips, as well as other construction debris littered the room. I did not feel comfortable turning the air conditioner on due to the amount of thick grime covering the vent. Nor could I open our window, because of the raucous people yelling and walking outside the window at all hours of the night. Our room featured two double beds, one of which was hardly fit for sitting on, let alone sleeping. The bed was caved in where people sit to use the phone between beds, and unsuitable. After I finally fell asleep I was woken with an impromptu wake up call at 1 a.m. from the front desk telling me patrons had complained of marijuana smoke on our floor, and asking our room to "make it go away" if it was us. I was extremely appreciative of that with the long hours of our travel and given the circumstances. Finally, before leaving, I wanted to take a shower, but thought it would be hazardous to my health after seeing what I deduce to be bodily fluids in the shower and on the shower curtain. I wasn't going to write this review but the front desk was kind enough to have small strips of paper with this website asking to give positive reviews. It was the worst hotel experience I have ever had and would've taken my money and ran if not for the two of us being exhausted.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
I am very sorry for the quality of your stay with us. I understand that our remodeling issues left a very bad impression with you. I can assure you that the problems you listed are being addressed and corrected as soon as possible. Unfortunately it has been a very slow process and we know we have a lot of work to do to bring our property back up to standards. Hopefully you will give us another chance in the future to make up for your last stay with us.
Collinsville, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Staff at the hotel went out of their way t o make our trip good. They were very helpful throughout our stay. We were a large group. The rooms were outdated, but most of the hotel was not in use due to renovations. Could not have had better customer service.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Stephanie S, Manager at Days Inn Bowling Green, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Thank you so much for your comments about our staff and your experience during your stay. Hopefully you will come back and visit us again after our remodel is complete. Safe travels!

Been to Days Inn Bowling Green? Share your experiences!