We stayed at this property on our recent trip home from Florida. We arrived late and room service was closed because it was New Years Day. The front desk staff was helpful in giving us name of places who would deliver food.
Room was what you would expect from HGI. Clean, good beds, nice toiletries.
My daughter and I had breakfast. Breakfast was decent, had all the basics and some cooked to order food. Kids eat free which is always a bonus.
My only complaints would be the strange layout of the hotel and that our room was all the way at the end of the hallway, which was annoying since the hotel was not full. We were too tired to ask to be moved.
I was concerned that when I asked for an extra key in the morning (my husband left with our key) they just gave it to me, didn't ask for ID to confirm I was staying in that room. That worries me.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Bowling Green Hotel Bowling Green
- Hilton Garden Inn Bowling Green Hotel
- Hilton Bowling Green
- Bowling Green Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Bowling Green is a brand new, 100% smoke free hotel featuring 133 guest rooms. We provide all the comforts of home with in-room refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave. We provide complimentary internet, Garden Sleep System beds, 32 inch HDTVs, and ergonomic MIRRA chairs by Herman Miller. Our on-site fitness center and pool provide the recreation outlets that all travelers need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Bowling Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.