The Candlewood Suites in Bowling Green is a great hotel for the price. This was my first experience with an extended stay hotel and I loved it. The hotel was conveniently located (within a 20 minute drive) near many dining options, the local area attractions (caves and Corvettes for my family) and the local grocery and convenience stores. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable, the staff were friendly and polite and the pool and outdoor cooking area (yes, they have grills available for their guests to use) were a total bonus. This hotel offers DVDs, books and all cooking utensils to their guests free of charge (they even have a crock pot you can use). We got the 1 queen, 1 bedroom suite which had a queen sized bed in the bedroom, a separate living room with a couch that made into a bed, a nice kitchenette with a full sized fridge, microwave stove top, coffee pot and microwave. This room was spacious clean and cool when we arrived, which we did 2 hours early and had no problems with an early check-in. All in all, if you are traveling with 2 adults and 1 or 2 children this is a great hotel for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Premium Amenities at Our Bowling Green Hotel! Located in Kentucky's fourth largest city, Candlewood Suites of Bowling Green, KY is surrounded by exciting attractions & major businesses. While lodging in Bowling Green, you can explore the Lost River Cave and Mammoth Cave National Park or tour the prized Corvette Museum. Enjoy a day of shopping at Greenwood Mall, less than a mile from our Bowling Green suites. And don't forget to pack your swimsuit so you can visit the Splash Lagoon Waterpark inside the Beech Bend Raceway Park, just 10 miles from our charming extended stay hotel. As a center for business in central Kentucky, Bowling Green is home to major companies like the General Motors Corvette Assembly Plant, Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Fruit of the Loom, Weyerhaeuser, Camping World, Bando USA and Kobe Aluminum. Our Bowling Green extended stay hotel is just three miles from the Caroll Knicely Conference Center and offers complimentary amenities such as high speed Internet access, local and long distance calls, wireless printing and a 24-hour business center. Are you looking for pet friendly hotels in Bowling Green? Our hotel welcomes both you and your pet to enjoy our choice amenities. With the Candlewood Cupboard convenience store, free guest laundry facilities, a 24-hour fitness center and an indoor pool and whirlpool, our Bowling Green extended stay hotel brings convenience & comfort to you during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Candlewood Suites Bowling Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Bowling Green Hotel Bowling Green
- Candlewood Bowling Green
- Bowling Green Candlewood Suites