“worth the money” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 31 hotels in Bowling Green
Toronto, Canada
“worth the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

second time for us at this hotel,stayed here last year and we were given a room that was not properly made up,they moved us straight away to another room.
this time everything was great except the bathtub plug wasn't working which meant I couldn't have a bath,but no biggie.
nice clean and warm pool and hot tub.room was spacious and clean,easy highway access,breakfast was typical for the chain.lots of eateries on the west side of the highway....I recommend o'charlies,and the national corvette museum is only a few miles away

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

87 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Jefferson
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

We looked for a decent place with truck parking from Bowling Green to south of Nashville. We were about to give up when we found this one. Called to see about the parking and were told they had a special going on for $55. We were given a great room with a king size bed, refrigerator, microwave, coffee, etc. The room was clean, comfortable, with a huge flat-screen tv. Felt almost like we were at home.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Stayed here on a trip to Texas. It was good for the most part. Clean, nice pool, good fitness facility, comfy beds. The only thing was the continental breakfast wasn't that great but oh well. For $59, you can't go wrong.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Well I have been here for 2 hours. The hotel seems very nice. The rooms are clean the pool is very very warm. The hotel has a nice smell to it. The owners take very good care of everything.
HOWEVER!!!!! They lack technology. I was finally able to get online using my laptop. Thank goodness I had it with me. I had an iPad and iTouch and could not get online. I guess only one person at a time can go online. The guy at the front desk said that the hotel had open wifi, and up to AP7 lines. I only saw 4 at the most. I saw the BGMU, BGFire, BGCity-Staff, BGPolice, BGIT, OmniMeats and Ramda Inn. When you finally login, expect only 2 bars if your lucky.
You can be in a 5Star hotel but if the technology is terrible, then I wouldn't stay here again!

Room Tip: The WiFi is disappointing. Bring your own if you can. The rest of the hotel is perfect
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed the night during a trip to Alabama. We stayed in a king bed with a jacuzzi tub. The tub was VERY roomy. The room was clean and the place was quiet. It met, if not exceeded, my expectations. ;)

• Stayed October 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

With several hotels less than a mile away I would think they would step it up a bit. My biggest problem was with the male front desk clerk. He was very arrogant, argumentative, and rude. He didn't offer any info about the pool, breakfast hours, etc. Fortunately I am experienced with hotels so found this out quickly. There was absolutely no reason for him to be so rude. The elevator is extremely slow and every floor reeks of smoke. 2 out of the 3 of us are smokers and could barely deal with the odor. I saw several non smoking rooms near mine and I wouldn't blame those people for complaining. The only pillows available were about half the size of a normal pillow. The pool was decent along with the hot tub but we noticed there were never any pool towels around. One good note was the housekeeping lady was very friendly to us in the hallway as we were leaving. Other than that it was a rip off.

• Stayed September 2013
Toronto
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

While good value at a $59/night rate, our room suffered from poor maintenance (presumably by the maid). Upon entering the room and turning on all the lights, it was evident that two light bulbs were not working, and a third bulb was missing. The front desk provided me with three new bulbs which I installed.

Room Tip: Our room rate of $59/night was "not eligible for partner rewards". Perhaps a larger room...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Sleep Inn Bowling Green? Share your experiences!