“Amazing Hotel!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 31 Hotels in Bowling Green
Marietta, Georgia
“Amazing Hotel!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

We loved our stay at the Sleep Inn this location gave us a Suite for a cheap price.
The breakfast was amazing it was a fully hot breakfast and the kitchen lady talked to my son while he ate and gave us information about what there was to do in the area. The front staff was professional. Chasity who works Front Staff was wonderful and helped us out a lot! For the price we paid and it being clean and a nice Front Staff and a Indoor Heated Pool this is a must stay and I highly recommend this hotel to everyone in the area or visiting the area.

Room Tip: Go for a Jacuzzi Suite, Nice Large Room! :)
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Blanco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

When looking for a spot to spend the night on our recent trip to Ohio, I checked with TripAdvisor to see what was recommended. Lo and behold, the Sleep Inn had a high rating. Never having stayed at one before, I was a bit skeptical but not as much as my husband when he saw the price. His reaction was "What have you gotten us into, dear." Well, we were greeted promptly, the front desk had our reservation correct and all the other patrons we encountered were very pleasant. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were just fine. We always ask the front desk about a "locals place" for dinner and we were sent to a great place on the square. We weren't the only ones that knew about this hotel, the place was sold out! Great service and friendly people.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Parker, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

After arriving in the room I discovered 2 of the lamp fixtures were broke also found blood on the bathroom floor and toothpaste on the sink faucet, we went to the front desk to ask for another room and the desk staff was busy on the phone we waited about 10 minutes be for we gave up and cleaned the bathroom ourselves. The breakfast was very good a lot of variety.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have started staying at Sleep Inns the last 4-5 trips. Hewitt, TX, Lawton, Ok, all nice, clean, well worth the money. (Louisville, KY was a challenge!!) This was the best yet. Clean, comfy and absolutely the most courteous front desk staff I have ever experienced, including other motels. A young man checked us in on a Sunday night and a different young man checked us out Monday morning. They both gave me the sense they could have been the owners and customer service was job 1. And a great breakfast, full breakfast. Great location, great price. Would stay here again and again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Gainesville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

i stayed here one night during my work week. The location is good, right off I65, and they share a lot with the Days Inn next door for big rig parking. The staff at both check in and check out were rather aloof, but pleasant. The room was good except for some large carpet stains and signs of wear. The wifi was absolutely horrible in my room on the 4th floor, didn't connect at night or in the morning. The breakfast, however, was fantastic. Lots of hot items, and really good biscuits. Was really nice to see the young man working the area cooking for guests. Overall, a good property. I would stay again.

Room Tip: I guess the wifi is better closer to the lobby.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Stayed here one night over Labor Day weekend. Room was clean and nice. Staff wasn't overly friendly, but not rude either. Pool and hot tub area looked nice but we didn't go in. Breakfast was the best Ive had at any hotel... a full hot breakfast! Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Boston, Ma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I've stayed at about three Sleep Inn's, two in North Carolina and this one in Bowling Green Kentucky. I like choice hotel's for their economy prices and clean, inviting rooms. The other two Sleep Inn's I have stayed at were clean comfortable, but for he most part, small and the bare minimum (when it comes to amenities) (however good for a one or two night stay)

I was pleasantly surprised upon my arrival at The Sleep Inn of Bowling Green. The lobby was very inviting and definitely did not feel like an economy hotel. We booked two connecting king rooms which were perfect at night (very sound-proof). These rooms were very spacious, with big bathrooms, granite counter tops and some of the most comfortable reclining chairs I have sat in. The refrigerators are not your typical "small hotel size" but nearly double, coupled with a microwave, and a small coffee maker that makes surprisingly good Colombian coffee. The continental breakfast was excellent (no economy breakfast).. just make sure you get there early!

This hotel appears pretty new, clean, and updated. However it could use a little TLC in some areas, especially the elevator which would hesitate to open and at times would get stuck for a few seconds. Also If internet is a necessity for you, the WiFi was very spotty (I actually got a Stronger WiFi signal from the Days Inn, the hotel next door) . Although the rooms were clean and updated, the rugs could definitely use a shampoo (there were quite a few stains and dirt spots). However every day when housekeeping came, they were not only extremely fast, but very thorough. Overall this is an incredible value for the money and I would definitely stay there again if I was in the Bowling Green area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Sleep Inn Bowling Green? Share your experiences!