“Very nice!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Bowling Green

You added Staybridge Suites Bowling Green to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Bowling Green
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   680 Campbell Lane, If You Are Experiencing Gps Difficulty Finding Our 680 Campbell Lane Address, Plug in 2385 Nashville Road (Walgreens Next Door), Bowling Green, KY 42101   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #3 of 31 Hotels in Bowling Green
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Very nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

One of the best breakfasts we have had at a hotel. Room was exceptional. Highly recommended. Great value for what we paid. Quiet and comfortable. Nice kitchen. Felt like I was at home. Bedding was great. A little off expressway is the only issue with the location.

• Stayed April 2014
Adam A, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Bowling Green, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
I appreciate the time you took to write a review of our hotel and I am pleased that you were able to enjoy your room and our full breakfast that is complimentary for all guests at our hotel. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Recently stayed at this hotel and found the accommodations to be very good. The room was clean and everything seemed to be well maintained. A nice place for and overnight stay. The breakfast was good and got us ready for a day touring the Corvette plant and the museum. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the review from your last stay. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay with us and take advantage of the breakfast as well.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

What more could you ask for from a hotel? The staff was friendly. The breakfast was yummy. The rooms were clean. The beds were comfortable.
Having the extra space a suite offers is pretty awesome when traveling. And just invites more relaxation in my opinion. It's nice to not have to sit on a bed if you don't want to. The outdoor area for our dog was nice as well. Although some people didn't clean up their waste the area was still clean considering we saw at least 3 other dogs.
I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed April 2014
Adam A, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Bowling Green, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Thank you for the review. I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay with us. Our hotel being an all-suite extended stay property, we do have larger room types available for guest and a different set up for the rooms than what you would see at your typical hotel. As you mentioned we are a pet friendly hotel and I am pleased that you were able to find our hotel accommodating for your needs. If your travel plans bring you back to this area, we would be more than happy to have you stay with us again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Had never stayed at a Staybridge Suites before but would definitely stay at this one when coming back down to see the Corvette Museum again. Clean, relatively well-priced. Only advice is if you stay here, ask for a second or third floor room as the noise from below just from people walking around is loud. Sounds like the ceiling is coming down at times. Good breakfast too!

Stayed April 2014
Thank you for your review, I hope that your trip to the Corvette Museum was pleasant and we look forward to providing accommodations for your next trip into town.

Mears, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

OK, I'm NOT one to be hyped to talk about some hotel I've ever stayed in, but this one was worth noting, of the charts good! First, I have a BIG family and my kids, wife and I got the king suite with 2 double beds. These rooms were the BEST, biggest, suites for a reasonable price I've EVER seen bar none. It basically had 3 rooms, that were amazing. This hotel is relatively new and therefore all the more impressive. Not only did they have a great breakfast (free), but Tuesday through Thursday they also had a complimentary dinner! Who does this? Absolutely crazy cool! I only noticed because my son said, "Dad, people are eating dinner and I think it is free". I couldn't hardly believe that. Talk about over the top, and when you have lots of kids to feed, that was another bonus. As for the staff, they seemed great too, but I hardly needed any assistance. Another bonus, checkout was at noon and check in at 3:00. Again, better then most hotels. I'm 42, kind of laid back and never have written a review, but I had to for this hotel. The only downside is it is 3-4 miles off the main highway, but SO WORTH THE DRIVE I'd go out of my way ANYTIME for this place. Not to mention only 7 tenths of a mile of a really cool park called Lost Lake. Every little detail was absolutely excellent, THANKS! Oh, free to do your washing and drying if needed.

Room Tip: For big families the king, 2 double bed suite, paid in advance (20 bucks off) is worth driving out o...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for the glowing review. I am happy that you and your family were able to enjoy our hotel as much as you did. As you mentioned we do have the complimentary full breakfast every day and Tuesday through Thursday we have our evening social that is also complimentary for guest. While we are only roughly 3 miles off the highway, you only need to take two main roads to get to us and we are located next to all kinds of dining and entertainment options. We look forward to the next time you and your family are in town.

kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We had to be in Bowling Green because our grandma had a heart attack, and we had to bring her home to call in Hospice. The night this happened, all hotels were full. Not only did the staff find us a room, they were so sweet to us during this time. We stayed in a queen suite. The room was big, clean, comfortable. It gave a safe place to go a rest in between visits and caregiving.

The breakfast had a wide variety of food, cereal, eggs, sausage or bacon, yogurt, waffles, juice, milk, toast, bagels, coffee, etc. We have to had to stay there several times since our first stay. It has always been wonderful. The manager Adam, was always working in addition to the staff. We would recommend this hotel to anyone. They also include a pool (which was closed due to winter) a workout room, a laundry, and they accept pets. The staff at this hotel went above and beyond to help us during our time of need.

Room Tip: choose 2nd or 3rd floor away from the outside doors.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Adam A, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Bowling Green, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. As we spoke in person, I am so happy that our staff was able to make your stay the best it could have been under the circumstances that you were traveling for. I am pleased that because of the staff you have chosen to continue to stay with us while making the trips back into this area. If there is anything my staff or myself can do while you’re here to make the stay the best it can be, do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Bowling Green, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

As others have noted, the place is very new (even certain sections still smell new). We were greeted by two of the best representatives that IHG has to offer. I had requested extra pillows and they had 2 brand new ones ready and waiting for me. The room was exactly as we had hoped...separate bedroom from the living area and a great island / bar that allowed me to conduct my business whilst still spending time w/the family. They even had an appetizer / drink meet 'n greet on the night we arrived. Although I was not able to partake, my family said it was very good.

The only drawback was the cleanliness (or major lack thereof). Couple items of note....the trash under the sink was not emptied, the glasses in the cupboard had been washed but were still dirty, the mirror behind the door still had a 'face print' where someone had smashed their face against, the tub had long blonde hairs (and we're all short brown) and the floors were 'mopped' with something short of bacon grease. The topper was finding a used bottle of KY lubricant, wrapped in dirty Kleenex's, inside the nightstand drawer.

We stay at enough hotels (nationally) to understand that cleanliness is subjective, I would just hate to see a great place like Staybridge in BG KY go down the tubes due to improper training, inspection and follow-up.

We'll be back for sure if they improve the cleanliness.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Adam A, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Bowling Green, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
I sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issues you experienced. It is not something that is typical of our hotel and I appreciate your honesty as good and bad feed back allow us to constantly improve our services. I will personally address these items with that department head so that they can be corrected. I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to provide you with your accommodation needs next time you are in Bowling Green so that you can get the exceptional service as all guest expect.

Adam A

Been to Staybridge Suites Bowling Green? Share your experiences!