“Brilliant service, great salad bar” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 228 Restaurants in Bowling Green
Cuisines: American
London, England, United Kingdom
“Brilliant service, great salad bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

We were staying across the road and wanted somewhere closeby to eat.

Ruby Tuesday exceeded my expectations in every way. I was craving salad and the salad bar had a great and healthy choice, my chicken was tender, juicy and tasty and my partner's ribs were some of the best that she had eaten too.

Special mention to or waitress, Samantha. I thought that she was one of the best waitresses I have encountered. Welcoming, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and a brilliant, nothing too much customer focused manner.

Simple meals made and presented very well.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Denver, Colorado
“Nice dining for family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

This is a typical Ruby Tuesday. It has a nice, but not great salad bar, which you can get cheaply with an entree. The service was very good. . . the waiter was very attentive for our large group. I had the Spaghetti Squash Marinara, which is a very low-calorie, but filling meal. That was great during the Christmas holiday!

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Best Ribs, Service & Salad Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

We finally got good ribs ! Actually, we've never gotten less than great ribs here. As always, the "prepare your own salad bar" was fresh & tasty. The labels on the dressing spoons are worn off, but I guessed right! It's on our regular list, especially since the waiters & waitresses are often graduates from WKU.

Visited September 2013
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Salad Lover's Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

When I want a great large salad, I choose RT's ! Their meat, veggie & specials are good, so I don't hesitate to have dinner here. Usually the wait time, on weekends isn't as much a my other favorite "up-scale" places. So many to choose from, but evenings this is one of my regulars. Good service!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great place to eat with great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Our waitress was wonderful and very accommodating! When we first stay down, it was next to a table with badly behaving children. We asked to be relocated and the waitress did so without missing a beat. She was on top of drink refills and getting any extras that we needed. The food was delicious and hot and the salad bar as yummy as usual!

Visited August 2013